Hacking 3DS Flashcart with Paypal???

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I live in canada and I have 10$ on my paypal. I'm looking to extremely cheap/free shipping. The card i'm looking for is the ACE3DS PLUS, as it is the cheapest. I've googled it but sites like prlog are paid/are thegamerdepot. Every site I go to uses this thing like (sitename) | The Shopping Cart and stuff.

Nope. You're flat out of lucky. 99.999% of flash cart retailers no longer offer paypal payment.

YoshiInAVoid

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
I assure you that they do; I used PayPal when I bought my card from them.

From the site:

Using PayPal
You do not need to have a PayPal account before ordering from DSGamer.com We offer two different ways to pay using PayPal, which are as follows:
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click "Check out with Paypal" after reviewing your items. You will then leave DSGamer.com and enter PayPal. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you haven't already, and follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal. Once you’ve completed your payment information, you will be directed back to our site where you’ll choose your shipping method and then complete your order.
2. At your Shopping Cart, choose Proceed to Checkout and you will be taken to the Order Information page. Under Payment Methods, select PayPal and then click on Continue Checkout. You will then go to PayPal where you can complete your order payment.

YoshiInAVoid

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
They must have changed the site since I bought my card.

Contact support and ask if PayPal is still an option. They will probably make you send money through PayPal manually.

WaryLouka

Official Representative of the SuperCard Team
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NDS-CARD also offers PayPal payments. Ususally they get their accounts frozen, but it takes around one week for them to get new accounts. I got my Supercard DSTwo using PayPal and it worked fine.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I have a Debit card I got from PayPal. (You may or may not need to upgrade your PayPal to a business account to get it though. It doesn't really cost extra though. ;) )

I used that recently to buy an R4 from RHT. If in doubt about the security of whatever site you are ordering from, you can always use a prepaid card of some kind. :P

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fwiw, i picked up my ds cart on amazon of all places...they do crack down on them, however on rare occasions, one will slip by unnoticed.

EDIT: I know amazon doesn't accept paypal, but just throwing out the fact that these things do happen from time to time...ebay might not be a bad thing to keep an eye out for the same thing.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The

full-hopeness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Mind you money on paypal are limited , so recommend you buy ACE 3DS PLUS CARD which are the cheapest card on website, and You can choose the official website reseller, which are reliable and some of them can accept paypal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16