Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all honesty now, I hope it doesn't get officially hacked until near the end of it's life; let devs make the most they can out of it until that time comes...then when they are focused on the next handheld and no longer have much worry about the 3DS/making profit with it everyone can play all the free games they want. Let this miracle last... ;)

Reactions: 3 people

Coltonamore

Time to stop Tron Bonne!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
In all honesty now, I hope it doesn't get officially hacked until near the end of it's life; let devs make the most they can out of it until that time comes...then when they are focused on the next handheld and no longer have much worry about the 3DS/making profit with it everyone can play all the free games they want. Let this miracle last... ;)
whit say what?! I want a hack to play n64 games on my 3ds.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n64 emulators kind suck

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
It appears Yellows8 knows where the ECDSA private key is located:
http://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/CTCert

"Don't shoot the Snailface" Disclaimer:
A am not trying to get peoples' hopes up or create a stir.
Just reporting. ^^
or ... "The 3ds is not hacked and does not play free games". There, I'm safe. :P

Reactions: 2 people

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Thank you! Finally, someone who agrees.

D

Deleted User

Ermahgerd, does this mean 3DS can play ROMs? Baww.
So, let me get this straight. Confirmation might not really be a confirmation, and all the confirmation we have is an IRC message. And what does this firmware decryption thing mean in the short-term anyway?

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's one thing I'd be hoping for too...but only if it was able to perfect emulators of the N64, GBA, and everything before. We all know the majority of people wanting it hacked want free 3DS games though...which is the area that I could only hope would be left untouched until the end of its life so devs can get the most out of the system that they are able to. :x

ShadowSora13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Cut The sh!t with piracy be sure piracy will not hurt the 3ds no it wont..... all the consoles untill now were hacked some quickly some at the end come on... look the ds it had flashcarts after 1 year of release it harmed it? most people whine for the last games it released abot "dora the explorer: kind of games.... come on ds died after 6-7 years after its release and the reason was the specs no piracy...go count the epic games it has and re-think

Reactions: 3 people

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cut The sh!t with piracy be sure piracy will not hurt the 3ds no it wont..... all the consoles untill now were hacked some quickly some at the end come on... look the ds it had flashcarts after 1 year of release it harmed it? most people whine for the last games it released abot "dora the explorer: kind of games.... come on ds died after 6-7 years after its release and the reason was the specs no piracy...go count the epic games it has and re-think
I agree 100%

Reactions: 1 person

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping Vita gets hacked for emulator purpose....I don't really see myself using 3DS over Vita in regards of hack, unless if it's for piracy purposes (which is the reason why I have two Vitas right now instead of 2 3DS)

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just reporting. ^^
or ... "The 3ds is not hacked and does not play free games". There, I'm safe. :P
Wait, can we sign eshop games with this?

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's one thing I'd be hoping for too...but only if it was able to perfect emulators of the N64, GBA, and everything before. We all know the majority of people wanting it hacked want free 3DS games though...which is the area that I could only hope would be left untouched until the end of its life so devs can get the most out of the system that they are able to. :x
still a 3d n64 emulator would be nice, i would love to play mystical ninja 64 and cv 64 in 3d on it someday
but i doubt it would ever mystical ninja its a hard game to emulate

chauffler

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just reporting. ^^
I love you. Seriously this thread is full of massive shit-posts. If you have something good to contribute to this post. Post it. If not, go talk on some other thread about why you want it to be hacked for emulators, but not region free. Btw this would be an ironic shit-post if I hadn't of pointed out that glorious post above me.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I don't understand is how the scene moved to wiki's all the sudden. Wouldn't it make sense that Nintendo can just read up what these site's to and be a step ahead of any exploit if it's openly collaborated on? Even that IRC neimod guy seems to get whatever findings he has on the front page of every "3DS Hack" Google search result. I'm not sure what i'm suggesting here because he mostly saying its impossible with out a hardware modifier. Which Nintendo may be able to do nothing about. This turned into a ramble, but I got to much time invested to just backspace everything...

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just reporting. ^^
I love you. Seriously this thread is full of massive shit-posts. If you have something good to contribute to this post. Post it. If not, go talk on some other thread about why you want it to be hacked for emulators, but not region free. Btw this would be an ironic shit-post if I hadn't of pointed out that glorious post above me.
Did you quote the wrong post lol? Because that is one of the only interesting post in this entire thread.

What I don't understand is how the scene moved to wiki's all the sudden. Wouldn't it make sense that Nintendo can just read up what these site's to and be a step ahead of any exploit if it's openly collaborated on? Even that IRC neimod guy seems to get whatever findings he has on the front page of every "3DS Hack" Google search result. I'm not sure what i'm suggesting here because he mostly saying its impossible with out a hardware modifier. Which Nintendo may be able to do nothing about. This turned into a ramble, but I got to much time invested to just backspace everything...

Guessing you havn't been on the IRC, nothing is spoken on there 99.9999999% of the time.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just reporting. ^^
Did you quote the wrong post lol? Because that is one of the only interesting post in this entire thread.

Guessing you havn't been on the IRC, nothing is spoken on there 99.9999999% of the time.
i never cud find the irc may i have link?

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just reporting. ^^

Takes some research, if your on windows look up mIRC, its a program and you'll prob need to read a good tutorial on it.... There is also a website called mibbit but alot of irc channels will ban you for using it. The channel is:
#3dsdev on server irc.efnet.org (For thoses of you who dont know, this is listed on 3dbrew, it is nothing secret.) You will be banned from there for asking anything at all related to warez or for pretty much asking 99.9% of questions, even if they are perfectly normal things to ask. You may also be banned for no reason whatsoever, also dont click on links ppl pm you, they are virii.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just reporting. ^^

Takes some research, if your on windows look up mIRC, its a program and you'll prob need to read a good tutorial on it.... There is also a website called mibbit but alot of irc channels will ban you for using it. The channel is:
#3dsdev on server irc.efnet.org (For thoses of you who dont know, this is listed on 3dbrew, it is nothing secret.) You will be banned from there for asking anything at all related to warez or for pretty much asking 99.9% of questions, even if they are perfectly normal things to ask. You may also be banned for no reason whatsoever, also dont click on links ppl pm you, they are virii.
thx

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Neimod shared the key for the US Nintendo 3DS Camera application on IRC. Not sure what it means... (key for title id 0004001000022400 http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list)

i present you a key, and you must find the lock!
the key is: ********************************
it's 3DS related, and also AES CBC related
fuck it, the title is 0004001000021400

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Steams valued at 300b