Hacking 3DS Error Effectively Bricking My Console

Doodle497

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1688193386499.jpeg

So I recently modded my 3DS. I accidentally left Checkpoint running overnight (about 9 hours), and when I tried to close it, my system froze. I held down the power button until it turned off, but when I tried to turn it back on, it gave me that. I can't open the back because the screws are rusted and stripped and none of the tips I've tried have worked. I can boot into Luma and GM9, but nothing else. This is my childhood 3DS and I really want to save it.

Doodle497

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you already tried booting without the micro SD card or holding the Select button while booting?
I have held down select and booted into Luma, I just don't know what to do from there. I have Luma version 12.0.1. I can't boot without the micro SD card because I can't get the back off.

zeldaxlink64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have held down select and booted into Luma, I just don't know what to do from there. I have Luma version 12.0.1. I can't boot without the micro SD card because I can't get the back off.
Thankfully, this is not a brick! Hold Select and boot into Luma configuration, and then switch Hbmenu autoboot to off, and you should be good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good news for the five people that want two more +1