Homebrew 3DS DS FUNCTIONALITY?

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question for you guys. Is there any way to play DS games on 3ds without R4 card or DS emulator? FYI, 3DS has homebrew already on it.

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I use the Twilight Menu++? I am assuming it is the menu that shows up when I hold Select button after turning 3ds on, or it is in the Rosalina menu

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, cool. I downloaded both 3dsx and the cia files. I guess all I need to do after I put the files in cia and 3ds folders, is to get NDS roms right? Or am I missing a step?

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, cool. I downloaded both 3dsx and the cia files. I guess all I need to do after I put the files in cia and 3ds folders, is to get NDS roms right? Or am I missing a step?

You should only need to install the .cia onto your console and then launch it like any other app. For the .nds roms, I just made a folder on the root of my SD card labeled "roms" and stuck them in there. Once you launch Twilight Menu++ it lets you browse the SD card for the rom files.

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should only need to install the .cia onto your console and then launch it like any other app. For the .nds roms, I just made a folder on the root of my SD card labeled "roms" and stuck them in there. Once you launch Twilight Menu++ it lets you browse the SD card for the rom files.
Thank you! Appreciate the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."