Hacking 3ds Development unit?

~.~

Super Lurker
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently there's a few videos floating around just recently of Nintendo 3ds DEV units, while most features of these units seem to be stubbed they seem to have some sort of debugging and coding software built in. Here's a link to show it in action! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcuaR6LxwSk

surprisingly they seem legit, however there's no way to obtain one seemingly, but there's rumor of a worker lifting one from a production line and trying to reproduce them.
So hat do you guys think, you think someone could obtain one and use it for 'evil'?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might do, might not. It will developers greatly understand how the 3DS works, if you want piracy though thats debatable if it will happen

loco365

Trophies
XP
If someone is trying to reproduce them, I'd love to get my hands on one, provided there are more made. It'll probably be illegal, but why not try?

Plus, anything that has to do with debugging features etc. seem to fascinate me. It's neat to see what developers get to see.

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a whole lot of people are going to want to break their NDAs with Nintendo and lose access to warioworld just to get these out on the blackmarket.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(