Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I
DID
IT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DOWNLOADED THE SAME FILE AGAIN BECAUSE D9 SAID IT WAS BROKEN, AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulation bro cuz i got same problem as ur but instead of redownloading my ctr transfer image file i uninstalled my cfw cuz my stupid mind thought it will remove the error now i console is dead only turn blue light nothing on screen one hope is left ntr boot :(

Zane_Julien

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
congratulation bro cuz i got same problem as ur but instead of redownloading my ctr transfer image file i uninstalled my cfw cuz my stupid mind thought it will remove the error now i console is dead only turn blue light nothing on screen one hope is left ntr boot :(
And now you cannot use CFW to fix it anymore, and you cannot boot the 3ds, so you cannot re-install CFW. But you could try installing CFW with a Flashcard.

darkwolfyk9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
And now you cannot use CFW to fix it anymore, and you cannot boot the 3ds, so you cannot re-install CFW. But you could try installing CFW with a Flashcard.
yep thats why i said my last hope is ntr boot option in r4 gold plus which is not available in my country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...