Homebrew 3DS Craft common problem

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,679
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted User

OP
Now that I have hacked my 3DS, I want to have a bit of fun with it. I know 3DS Craft is discontinued, but I have the common problem of me being stuck in the sky without seeing blocks. I tried deleting test.world, I heard of launching an app using LPP-3DS, but when I tried launching it and going to 3ds craft, nothing happens! Did I do that wrong? I launch by Homebrew Launcher using the Music App. I am a huge idiot with hacking to please forgive me for my idiocy

D

Deleted User

OP
Also, I use an old 3DS and a 2GB SD card. I use the current firmware.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has nothing to do with home brew so sorry cant help you
Yes it does. 3DS Craft is homebrew, lpp-3ds is homebrew and well, the Homebrew Launcher is most certainly homebrew.

OP, having a look at 3DS Craft's github page it seems this runs on 4.0-9.2. I could be wrong but it might not run correct on the latest firmware? I'll see if I can find a fix for you.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

MlgPro

Play me in SSB4 I’m a Fox main
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes it does. 3DS Craft is homebrew, lpp-3ds is homebrew and well, the Homebrew Launcher is most certainly homebrew.

OP, having a look at 3DS Craft's github page it seems this runs on 4.0-9.2. I could be wrong but it might not run correct on the latest firmware? I'll see if I can find a fix for you.
Oh SHIT I thought it was Cubecreator sorry my bad :D

D

Deleted User

OP
3DSCraft no longer works on the recent firmwares, as it requires the old ARM9 exploit from the 9.2 era. Usually, one could use a CIA instead, but 3DSCraft has been reported to not work with one, as it experiences graphical issues. I'm sure it's possible to get it running on the latest firmware, however.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2