• Replies 1,200
  • Likes 104

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll check it out (maybe related to up/down being reversed - though I don't see why down would work, and I don't remember if 3DSC corrects this?)
Personally I just used keys to play UNDERTALE. If you're using my 0.7.1 version, here's the config I used (also allows mouse control, for starting the game or etc.):
Port: 8889
Throttle: 2
Mouse Speed: 4
vJoy Device: 1

Circle Pad: KEYS
C Stick: MOUSE
D Pad: KEYS
Touch: MOUSE

A: Z
B: X
X: C
Y: NONE
L: CLICK
R: RIGHT CLICK
ZL: NONE
ZR: NONE
Start: ESCAPE
Select: NONE
Tap: NONE

Left: LEFT
Right: RIGHT
Up: UP
Down: DOWN

Pad Left: LEFT
Pad Right: RIGHT
Pad Up: UP
Pad Down: DOWN

C Stick Left: NONE
C Stick Right: NONE
C Stick Up: NONE
C Stick Down: NONE
(Sadly, the arrows seem to only work if you have numlock off. Remember to open the keyboard for the Mettaton EX fight!)

You might need the Visual C runtime (not entirely sure which version, maybe 2010?). It may be a different error though - I can't read that language, sorry! Also make sure you have the right vJoy installed if at all - 0.6 and up use a different version to 0.5 and earlier, and the older one isn't compatible with Windows 10.

Does the command prompt on your computer say 3DS CONNECTED!

I'm surprised it works through something like that, good to hear!
When trying your config. and your 0.7.1u version , i get this error
3AaDhUH.png

Last edited by Exavold,

JakobTDE

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Same error here, ended deleting everything.

Shame, because i wanted to use it for DS and SNES emulation on my PC
Figured out how to fix it. If you are using homebrew check that you put the two files in the 3ds folder in to a new folder called 3DSController. This fixed my problem

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
When trying your config. and your 0.7.1u version , i get this error
Uh, whoops, sorry, haven't looked at this for a while. Turns out I'm using version 0.7.2 which I never bothered releasing. It looks like some key configs may be different - intentional or 0.7.1 being buggy, I don't remember.
So try grab this if you want. You will need to update both your PC side and your 3DS side.
(Pretty sure I didn't release this because I had no idea whether my .cia would work. I guess I don't mind since the 3dsx definitely does work, and I've included .3ds .elf and etc. so people with the knowhow can make their own .cia if the included one is broken.)

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Uh, whoops, sorry, haven't looked at this for a while. Turns out I'm using version 0.7.2 which I never bothered releasing. It looks like some key configs may be different - intentional or 0.7.1 being buggy, I don't remember.
So try grab this if you want. You will need to update both your PC side and your 3DS side.
(Pretty sure I didn't release this because I had no idea whether my .cia would work. I guess I don't mind since the 3dsx definitely does work, and I've included .3ds .elf and etc. so people with the knowhow can make their own .cia if the included one is broken.)
OK , thanks a lot i made my own config mranwhie it works like a charm.

Reactions: ~Poke~

pizzadk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any idea how i could make this work for Dark Souls 2? im also using x360ce and my A B X Y buttons should be perfectly fine but whenever im actually in the game my Y button is the ingame A button.

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have been using this app and now that I got CFW I installed the .cia file to use it from there. To my surprise, when I use it as cia, my c stick inputs from my new 3ds doesn't work, but if I but it from hbl it works as usual so is this a problem in general with the cia build or it has something to do with my CFW in particular? I have ReiNAND 3.0 and emunand on 10.3.

applesaucemidget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way of managing the screen cutoff point? I love this and it works well playing games but the touch screen edges dont line up with my laptops screen an example would be when i try to go to the bottom left to click the start button i cant reach it even tho im as for as i can go on the 3ds screen. If not thats fine ill just using it for gaming only.

seb5049

Trophies
XP
Country
Everything works good, except for a few things. Firstly, it doesn't seem to recognise the direction buttons. Secondly, "TAP" doesn't work. Thirdly, I can't use the Circle Pad, even though vJoy recognises it fine.

DAIstian

Trophies
XP
Country
Curiously, how do you set up the config file for POV? I've tried POV_UP (because that was the only thing I could think of) and it didn't work. Other than that, works great!

ayylmao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dolphin doesn't detect it, It works though because i can actually type in notepad but dolphin doesn't recognize any input maybe i'm doing something wrong

How do i use this with dolphin? 4.0-7840 is the version i'm using of dolphin

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dolphin doesn't detect it, It works though because i can actually type in notepad but dolphin doesn't recognize any input maybe i'm doing something wrong

How do i use this with dolphin? 4.0-7840 is the version i'm using of dolphin

Dont touch the ini file just install Vjoy, I assume your trying to configure the main stick so right click on the button you want to configure then change
the device to DInput/0 or 1/vJoy Device and use the circle pad to map what you want for example Hitting up on the circle pad after selecting detect gives me Axis Y- so I would
click select and you should see `DInput/0/vJoy Device:Axis Y-` Hit apply Ok to map the rest of the circle pad. Wow that was allot to type :P

ayylmao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So i found a workaround i have not even tried to use the circlepad yet

For some reason when windows is focused on Dolphin it doesn't work but if i put the focus away it works somehow how do i fix it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom