• Start date
  • Views 415,106
  • Replies 1,200
  • Likes 104

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
I deleted the .ini and started 3DSController. When I press Start + Select to exit I'm back in the homebrew channel, everything working fine. It might be related to the different HBL you're using?

I tried again and I was just unlucky for it to crash two times in a row, with a hard reset between boots. Sorry for the trouble.

MKKhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent read the whole thread but this is awesome, specially the ability to stream to the PC the gameplay.

2 questions:

Can this allow me to record the screen and gameplay?

Can I play on my PC screen 3ds games like Super Street Fighter?

Thanks a lot and AWESOME job.

D

Deleted User

I havent read the whole thread but this is awesome, specially the ability to stream to the PC the gameplay.

2 questions:

Can this allow me to record the screen and gameplay?

Can I play on my PC screen 3ds games like Super Street Fighter?

Thanks a lot and AWESOME job.
It can't record the screen and gameplay yet, but he's working on it.
No, you can't play 3DS games on PC yet. Since you ask this i'm sure you're on firmware 9.9 or 10.0. There's no way yet to get 3DS games for free on your firmware without Sky3DS so you'll have to wait.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
No, this happens when I press any button and vJoy is not working in the build you sent me (the message "vJoy Failed (3)!" appears).
Search your start menu for vJoyConf. run it and enable device 2.

I think Cturt said he was done with it. I myself am... let's say looking into some kind of screen streaming thing, but if I do get something working it'll be a separate homebrew to this I think. No promises it'll happen though, the 3ds seems to have a pretty low bandwidth (a little over 100kbps whenever i test it) so getting a decent picture might not be easy.

I think the best chance of making that work is with OBS or another livestreaming program to give it some decent compression, while still keeping the delay low enough to be playable. Possible? I don't know. At that point even if it does work it's a pain to set up :P

D

Deleted User

I think Cturt said he was done with it. I myself am... let's say looking into some kind of screen streaming thing, but if I do get something working it'll be a separate homebrew to this I think. No promises it'll happen though, the 3ds seems to have a pretty low bandwidth (a little over 100kbps whenever i test it) so getting a decent picture might not be easy.

I think the best chance of making that work is with OBS or another livestreaming program to give it some decent compression, while still keeping the delay low enough to be playable. Possible? I don't know. At that point even if it does work it's a pain to set up :P
This?
To do:

- Support for the circle pad pro,
- Screen streaming from PC to 3DS,

MKKhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you can't play 3DS games on PC yet. Since you ask this i'm sure you're on firmware 9.9 or 10.0. There's no way yet to get 3DS games for free on your firmware without Sky3DS so you'll have to wait.

Thanks. Im actually on 9.9 (tube and Ironhax enabled) but Im not interested on running pirated games, all my games are original copies, I just did the exploit for the emulation thing (still prefer a PSP for nes/snes on the go)

Thanks again!

atrocious123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Edit: Got it to work, thanks so much. I just manually mapped the keys to click, tab etc for my game.
Using 3ds version and exiting with select + start together exits the app with lights back on.
Thanks!

Bug Report: cia version doesn't work after exiting app, the screen is still dimmed.

Last edited by atrocious123,

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I don't know anything about CIA development so it's still using the original set up that CTurt gave it. I can't compile or test CIAs so that version is just sitting there "as is".
I've heard it IS possible to make the CIA use new 3ds features, but this one can not so I recommend you use the 3dsx version which doesn't have the screen dim issue.

To exit, press start and select at the same time.

If you want to use the circle pad, c stick or joystick buttons then you MUST set up vjoy. If you just want the circle pad to do nothing and use buttons as keyboard keys, vjoy might not be required (I'm not sure if it will start without vjoy though)

Reactions: atrocious123
D

Deleted User

Is it possible to use it for android?
It could be possible if someone took their time and ported 3DSController to Android, but it would be hard.
EDIT: Someone mentioned an app for android that may work with it.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with...