3DS Chip decapping fundraiser hits $2000 mark.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
What I'd like is a way to have all of my games on either a single flashcart or in the SD slot itself. Maximum portability without the burden of carrying game carts and cases around.

Also, post 666.

Yeah I know the feeling having the current game in my 3DS is such a pisser and those brick like carts in my case/pocket/bag is so fukkin cumbersome.
Cuz ya know I aimlessly wander the streets with all my games all the time, in their cases too. I'm just lonely I guess.

/sarcasm

Not if you collect retail cartridges.

Am I missing something, do people actually take all their games out n about with their consoles? really. REALLY ??

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
It's funny how most of us want the 3DS hacked for pirated ROM use, but heaven forbid that we talk about it... On a hacking forum of all places.:glare:
Oh we can talk about hacking all we like. We have forums here for that.

I talk about ROMs all the time. The only difference is we're not supposed to link to them or help people find them. Google exists for a reason. xD And hey, it makes our job slightly easier because that's one less thing we need to do when helping someone.

Reactions: eyecat14

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Count me impressed. Was down $700 still last time I checked. Anyway, while we may rejoice that the target is FINALLY reached, may I remind everyone not to hold your breaths? Just a precaution. I mean, we've seen people thinking this = guaranteed hack of 3DS = free gaemz everyday + ability to cure cancer and clone unicorns :\

Woah now, first we have to find a unicorn to clone.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I only want this to lead to emulation, back ups of my own games and removal of region lock. I'm obviously saying that because any of these things inevitably lead to the pirated games that, should they ever become playable I'll just accept, with a heavy heart, as part of the deal...

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
I want this to result in the possibility of making homebrew. Making my games in 3D will be awesome. :D

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What if the Gateway 3DS got blocked by the last firmware update, so the guys at Gateway said:

Gateway Boss:SHIIEEEEETT!!! THOSE NINFA++ BLOCKED OUR CART, WHAT ARE WE GONA DO WITH ALL OF THE ALLREADY MANUFATURED EXISTING COPIES D:

Crew guy: I have seen a fundraising-can't remember-what thing to hack the 3DS on GBATemp last time I contacted them, maybe we can...

Gateway: YEEESSSS!!! YEEESSSS!!! IF THEY SUCCES, MY CART SHOULD BE ABLE TO LOAD ON THE FICK¨¨ 3DS, TAKE THAT NINTENDO!!!

Crew Guy: But sir... they are still lacking of money, so..

Gateway Boss: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, NOBLE FUNDRAISING CAUSE!!

Then this should explain why it reached the goal so fast... hehe.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if the Gateway 3DS got blocked by the last firmware update, so the guys at Gateway said:

Gateway Boss:SHIIEEEEETT!!! THOSE NINFA++ BLOCKED OUR CART, EHAT ARE WE GONA DO WITH ALL OF THE MANUFATURED EXISTING COPIES D:

Crew guy: I have seen a fundraising-can't remember-what thing to hack the 3DS on GBATemp last time I contacted them, meybe we...

Gateway: YEEESSSS!!! YEEESSSS!!! IF THEY SUCCES, MY CART SHOULD BE ABLE TO LOAD ON THE FICK¨¨ 3DS, TAKE THAT NINTENDO!!!

Crew Guy: But sir... they are still lacking of money, so..

Gateway Boss: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, NOBLE FUNDRAISING CAUSE!!

Then this should explain why it reached the goal so fast... hehe.
It actually reached its goal weeks ago, way before the update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-