Gaming 3DS cheats, Pokemon ORAS

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

Does anyone knows how use cheats on 3ds? I have got old 3ds Xl with installed Luma3ds and emunand on 10.7.
To be more specific, few days ago I've lost my save with completed Pokedex, so since I worked really hard to complete it, I would like to have it. Does anyone knows how can I cheat to get complete pokedex again?

D

Deleted User

you need to get NTR and a cheat plugin, someone could help you on that matter, but NTR is pretty much just a CIA and a special firmware.bin

D

Deleted User

you would have to replace it with one that comes with luma, and emunand should be fine, since it's just a cia and resets when you restart the 3ds

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Umm I guess that's it. Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does it works maybe with older games? For example Heart gold?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If I could do that, I would do it first time, so unfortunately I couldn't find anyone. That's why i had hard time getting pokemons from GTS.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
You've gone pretty off topic, but R4 (maybe only R4i) cards have AR cheat functionality built in. Learn how to use it for your card and look up the cheat you want to use.
all self contained ds flash cards have cheats i think, even the very first real flashcards like r4 and m3 simply

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have latest one R4i dualcore white edition, 2016. But I believe it's a clone, but anyway it should work. So how do I use cheats over flashcards?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have latest one R4i dualcore white edition, 2016. But I believe it's a clone, but anyway it should work. So how do I use cheats over flashcards?
Every flashcard is different. Generally there's just a cheats option in the game-select menu, where you can then select from AR codes.
Surely you could just search about it and/or try to find out yourself?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-