Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
Like seriously? I dont want to sound rude, but who the heck believed that rumour and was it really worth turning this into 30 page discussion?
The fact that this had to be turned into a sticky here after the initial discussion shows that enough people believed it.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really don't understand why people call this a scare tactic by nintendo, it was their own paranoia that lead them to think nintendo was gonna brick their 3DS.

ccfreak2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
RoMee said:
I really don't understand why people call this a scare tactic by nintendo, it was their own paranoia that lead them to think nintendo was gonna brick their 3DS.
Nintendo did increase the severity of the warnings, but people love fear.
It was the change from "may break" to "will break," plus "technical protection measures," on the back of 3DS-related paraphernalia.

chaoswanderer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What i dont get is why everyone thinks piracy theft and everyone who commits piracy is just cheap. I bet the pirates have probably spent more on games then the legit user. the difference being the pirates have games they enjoy playing over and over again and the legit users have lots of games collecting dust that "looked cool" but had no structure and no way to play it before shelling out $50+

eyeball226

Trophies
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
I'm glad that people are realizing that it was just a stupid rumor.

Besides, automatic updates are done after the user agrees to them.

Do you mean "agree once" and then they will forever be automatic or you have to agree each time?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digipokemaster said:
so i safe i know it been said b4 but i just want to make sure again im just worried that all

You should be worried. You might stop breathing any moment now (judging from your post, I'm surprised you remember how).

Your sig doesn't protect you from grammar Nazis, it only makes you more of a target.

BTW,

you are now manually breathing and blinking.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Actually, correcting someone's grammar mistakes is conscidered rude in 95% of the civilized world - a polite person ignores any errors or only "hints" at the correct spelling by replying using the words which the OP spelled wrong in their sentence.

That said, grammar is an important thing, and not knowing how to build a sentence properly without a good reason, like lack of language knowledge or a derrivative of dislexia is just being a lazy newb.

BlueLemming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MegamanDSi said:
IM GONNA SAY THIS RIGHT NOW IT IS FALSE I HAVE HAD AN R4IGOLD 3DS AND I NOW HAVE 2 1 0 3 3DS FIRMWARE AND ITS FINE

Believe me, you weren't the first to realize this.

On topic: yeah I haven't heard of anyone's 3DS bein' bricked from an update as a result of flashcards, and I don't see it ever happening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone