Hacking 3DS Bricked after NAND restore

xHomerOx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't know what to do, i think i bricked my N3DSXL after restoring the NAND.bin, the blue led turns on and off, tried with several SD cards, with armloaderhax file on it, but it does the same. Tried Luma payloads, hold the keys to boot but nothing, the Blue LED turns on and off (with and without SD). Any suggest would be appreciated.

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know what to do, i think i bricked my N3DSXL after restoring the NAND.bin, the blue led turns on and off, tried with several SD cards, with armloaderhax file on it, but it does the same. Tried Luma payloads, hold the keys to boot but nothing, the Blue LED turns on and off (with and without SD). Any suggest would be appreciated.
If you have B9S you need the boot.firm on your sd

trinhno

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sounds like a brick. What was the version of back-up? Did you have A9LH when you made that back-up? What program and what option did you use to restore the NAND?

xHomerOx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sounds like a brick. What was the version of back-up? Did you have A9LH when you made that back-up? What program and what option did you use to restore the NAND?

9.2.0-20U, didn't have A9LH (couldn't install it cause i had a partial downgrade), i used Godmode9.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9.2.0-20U, didn't have A9LH (couldn't install it cause i had a partial downgrade), i used Godmode9.
Well here's your problem you backup a system without a9lh or b9s. You were bound to brick your system without those protections installed. Also how did you use godmode9 if you didn't have a9lh or b9s. Did you have an emunand or something or did you use the hbl?

Reactions: Quantumcat

xHomerOx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well here's your problem you backup a system without a9lh or b9s. You were bound to brick your system without those protections installed. Also how did you use godmode9 if you didn't have a9lh or b9s. Did you have an emunand or something or did you use the hbl?

Used HomeBrew Launcher

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used HomeBrew Launcher
Yea then that's mostly the problem you should have installed a9lh or b9s. If you had a partial downgrade firmware you could have used a ctrtransfer 9.2.0 firmware to get rid of it. I honestly don't know think you can unbrick your system without a hardmode.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How did you launch HBL on 11.4?
You did have A9LH before restoring right?
They said that they couldn't because they had a partial downgrade. They have a N3ds which has access to hbl on 11.4

xHomerOx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well thanks i decided to sell it, I made the downgrade (a friend with another console not me) and most Homebrew programs stopped working.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Could the nand backup have been made if/when you had a alt a9lh such as 3dsafe installed, the fact the light comes on and turns off suggests some form of a9lh is running, I do how many but I seem to remember a few versions of a9lh that booted from slightly alternate files

Another possibility is your 3ds card is formatted incorrectly I.e using exfat/ntfs as someone else above already suggested above try another 3ds card, one you know works on another 3ds

Reactions: Quantumcat

xHomerOx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Could the nand backup have been made if/when you had a alt a9lh such as 3dsafe installed, the fact the light comes on and turns off suggests some form of a9lh is running, I do how many but I seem to remember a few versions of a9lh that booted from slightly alternate files

Another possibility is your 3ds card is formatted incorrectly I.e using exfat/ntfs as someone else above already suggested above try another 3ds card, one you know works on another 3ds

You got the point when i did the backup i had Arm9 uninstalled. I installed and then uninstalled. Then i did the nand backup. I would like to hgive 3ds to my brother because i got a new one...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock