Hardware 3ds booted; everything gone.

CecilioX3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently booted up my 3ds to find that everything, my custom theme, my games, FBI, even the the update file for mii plaza(which I downloaded yesterday) is gone. I checked the SD card and everything is there.
I'm fine with erasing everything on the SD card(if I have to)
How can I get at least FBI back?
P.S. I'm running the latest luma(that fixes 11.8) and I'm able to enter that menu that opens when you press start and boot, if that information helps.
Thank you.

D

Deleted User

I recently booted up my 3ds to find that everything, my custom theme, my games, FBI, even the the update file for mii plaza(which I downloaded yesterday) is gone. I checked the SD card and everything is there.
I'm fine with erasing everything on the SD card(if I have to)
How can I get at least FBI back?
P.S. I'm running the latest luma(that fixes 11.8) and I'm able to enter that menu that opens when you press start and boot, if that information helps.
Thank you.
You might need to restore a nand backup.Chances are you formated your 3ds's nand which is why it can't read your data.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How does your 3DS home menu look exactly? It may just be that there is an issue with the SD card so it can't be read. Check that first before doing anything with your NAND.

Reactions: wormdood

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It sounds like a bad SD (microSD) card.
You maybe could try with another; copying everything from this current one, to another and booting up again to see if everything is gone.
What did you did before when you turned on and find that everything is missing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.