Hardware 3DS auto update?

manpaint

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The last time i have played with my 3ds the firware was in 9.5 and now is 9.8 and i never accepted update.

auto update?

now i can never have homebrew and hack...

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The last time i have played with my 3ds the firware was in 9.5 and now is 9.8 and i never accepted update.

auto update?

now i can never have homebrew and hack...
Well, I have never heard about a auto update function. I think Nintendo can't do that (even if they want), because there is a law against that in some countries.... So, my best bet is you let someone else access your 3DS or you were sleepy and accepted the update without noticing it. Ninjhax 2.0 will enable you to have homebrew, but most likely nothing else (no CFW, decryption stuff, etc...).

EDIT: To be pretty honest, though, 9.8 is not much worse than 9.5. You will still have Ninjhax 2.0. Take care, though, not to update further. Maybe read a good guide on how to prevent that? Hint: check my signature.

Last edited by d0k3,

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I have never heard about a auto update function. I think Nintendo can't do that (even if they want), because there is a law against that in some countries.... So, my best bet is you let someone else access your 3DS or you were sleepy and accepted teh update without noticing it. Ninjhax 2.0 will enable you to have homebrew, but most likely nothing else (no CFW, decryption stuff, etc...).

Eventually someone will find a way in NH 2.0 (like they did in NH 1.0) to get CFW's and stuff.

Also, Ninjhax will probably released either today or tommorow.

Reactions: andrew weeks

andrew weeks

Trophies
XP
Country
Eventually someone will find a way in NH 2.0 (like they did in NH 1.0) to get CFW's and stuff.

Also, Ninjhax will probably released either today or tommorow.
Maybe i am just being pesimist because of frustration (i had my n3ds with 9.0 and pasta, misunderstood firmlaunch, and know the console has 9.8 fw) , but by that time 3DS will be considered a retro-device.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?