Homebrew 3DS as xinput controller? PinBox?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 8,691
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
Is there something similar to PinBox just to use 3DS as a xinput controller on Windows? No stream feature needed. Just wanna play Cemu with 3DS as my controller. Thanks.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your response. Does it work as xinput? Does it work with O3DS CPP (Ordinaryperson2's fork)?

I haven't used this app before, but here's what others said about 3DSController (Ordinaryperson2's fork) used in Cemu. See the discussion started by plays2.

Here's the only thing I can find about xinput and 3dscontroller. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

search google for vjoy, install it, change the ini file to make the sticks JOYSTICK1 and JOYSTICK2, and make all the buttons joy1 joy2 joy3 etc. if all buttons past joy9 dont work, its because you need to configure vjoy. if so, go into program files and open vjoy and run the config tool. change the number of buttons from 8 to16, and restart your computer. if 3dscontroller still says vjoy has 8 or 4 buttons, ignore that it says that for me too. keep in mind this registers as a gamepad and not an xbox controller, so i use xinput to do that.gl m8

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there an easy way to make the 3DS work as an Xbox 360 controller or something for me to use on Hidtovpad? I managed to make it work with 3DSControllerPlus and configuring the keyboard keys, but the part of making it work as a control didn't work, I tried using vJoy and x360ce but nothing worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free