Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it's hackery, just a glitch or something. Seems like there were too many games in the activity log, or quite possibly a corrupted game. Anyone with a nice stockpile of games (or access to them) wanna boot them up and see what happens? Would be quite interesting if this could lead somewhere. Might be fixed in the upcoming update.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
suprgamr232 said:
I doubt it's hackery, just a glitch or something. Seems like there were too many games in the activity log, or quite possibly a corrupted game. Anyone with a nice stockpile of games (or access to them) wanna boot them up and see what happens? Would be quite interesting if this could lead somewhere. Might be fixed in the upcoming update.

RupeeClock made a thread a while ago that showed how many games he registered in the activity log....it was tons. He has so many DS games! I don't think this was caused by an overload of games....

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Presto99 said:
suprgamr232 said:

RupeeClock made a thread a while ago that showed how many games he registered in the activity log....it was tons. He has so many DS games! I don't think this was caused by an overload of games....

Probably a corrupted game/glitchy flash card then. I hope it is, the 3DS has so much potential for great games and I want to see them!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-