Hardware 3DS 4.3.0-10 update relased!

D

Deleted User

As expected, SuperCard DSTwo already has updated firmware.

http://forum.superca...d-9465-1-1.html
dang that was fast! wish acekard worked as fast as that >.<

And that's why I love the SC team. =) They're very quick to get an update made. Besides the great features, this is why I stick with them.

Agreed. Looks like i'll be buying a Supercard DSTwo soon. Not that im ungrateful or anything, just not a fan of waiting 2+ weeks for an update, only for a new firmware to come and block it again right afterward

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
3DS V4.3.0-10 patch for r4i gold 3ds(www.r4ids.cn) has been released by R4i gold team. For more information, please access to www.r4ids.cn.
Attention:If your r4i gold 3ds is showed up with "DORUSA", do no update your card with this patch.
After updatint your card with success, you will get "RAFA NADAL" and your r4i gold 3ds can support 3DS 4.3.0-10.

Conor McMahon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS V4.3.0-10 patch for r4i gold 3ds(www.r4ids.cn) has been released by R4i gold team. For more information, please access to www.r4ids.cn.
Attention:If your r4i gold 3ds is showed up with "DORUSA", do no update your card with this patch.
After updatint your card with success, you will get "RAFA NADAL" and your r4i gold 3ds can support 3DS 4.3.0-10.

See post here: http://gbatemp.net/topic/331292-3ds-v430-10-patch-for-r4i-gold-3ds-r4idscn-released

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Someone with an R4iTT (Purple one) can confirm??? Because the cart page, www.r4itt.net stoped working for new kernel patches since 1.8... because the card had it's production stoped -_-

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha i shouldv'e researched more when I decided to get a new flashcart, I opted for the R4i gold 3DS. not that im complaining about it, their hacking is top-notch, but now I've been reading that a lot of people are liking the SuperCard, especially since it even plays GBA games. oh well~

GBA and SNES emulations on Supercard is medicore. A lot of GBA/SNES games are playable, but all suffer graphic/sound/speed glitches that greatly distracts gaming.

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha i shouldv'e researched more when I decided to get a new flashcart, I opted for the R4i gold 3DS. not that im complaining about it, their hacking is top-notch, but now I've been reading that a lot of people are liking the SuperCard, especially since it even plays GBA games. oh well~

GBA and SNES emulations on Supercard is medicore. A lot of GBA/SNES games are playable, but all suffer graphic/sound/speed glitches that greatly distracts gaming.

I guess a lot of people don't know how to play around with some of the settings...I've played many games and have barely had any of the mentioned problems once I adjusted everything right.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Guess i'll be buying a new Flashcart soon.

Damn Nintendo and all these updates
An update to your flashcart will probarly follow :)

LOL! yes. the last time nintendo had an update i actually accidentally updated my 3DS when i only had my acekard. i decided that they'll take forever to update so i might as well get an R4I 3DS. the day it came in the mail, the day acekard updated. FML :P

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
again? WTH nintendo, i am so glad that the 3ds is not my only ds or i would be screwed, they never give up do they? i think flashcart makers need to make a ds flashcart that works on the fly so it can keep up with nintendo's blocks, it's kinda of looking unhopeful that if a action replay is ever released for the 3ds then you can bet your uncle that that would be blocked easily, i hate firmware updates.

Guess i'll be buying a new Flashcart soon.

Damn Nintendo and all these updates

always have a backup console to spare, i feel sorry for people who only have the 3ds xl and having to deal with this all the time, i will never trade in my dsi xl (even if i get a 3ds xl i will still keep it) because of the constant updates, i won't bother to update my dstwo this time, my 3ds is only for 3ds games anyway.

ChaosHydrA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wow when i got my Acekard2i from a retail store around 3 weeks ago i didnt even get to use it sicne the 4.2 update came and now theres already a 4.3.

When theres eventually a 4.3 update for the Acekard2i, do i just install the latest firmware or do i need to install the 4.2 fix aswell? and can these updates be made with a 3DS(XL?) only or do i actually have to go out and buy a used DS/Dsi console ? :S

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country

And that's why I love the SC team. =) They're very quick to get an update made. Besides the great features, this is why I stick with them.
Yeah, I was actually surprised last time that it took them (slightly) more than a day to do the update for 4.3.0-9 because usually it doesn't take that long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password