Hardware 3DS 4.3.0-10 update relased!

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the update "improves stability" meaning blocks some flashcarts and other "minor adjustments" meaning blocked flashcarts.
They could at least include something useful in each update.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
R4i Gold 3DS(www.r4ids.cn) with the game icon of "DORASU" can support 3DS 4.3.0-10 without any updating.For other r4i gold 3ds users, please do not update your card first of all.

Reactions: 1 person

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
R4i Gold 3DS(www.r4ids.cn) with the game icon of "DORASU" can support 3DS 4.3.0-10 without any updating.For other r4i gold 3ds users, please do not update your card first of all.

Oh crap, mine was a 'Narnia' card, well, I'll have to wait for an update now...

EDIT: I just realised, why are there two versions of the R4i Gold 3DS? and why has the non-3ds version recived a patch for the past 3DS update,R4i 3DS hasnt?

deadmaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is an update I'm in no hurry to do. It adds no new functions and it only exists to block flashcarts. I wanted to download the new Renegade Kid game which is gonna be released this week on eShop, but I can wait. Their loss. I hope this reflects negatively in their profit from the eShop for the coming weeks.

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
This is an update I'm in no hurry to do. It adds no new functions and it only exists to block flashcarts. I wanted to download the new Renegade Kid game which is gonna be released this week on eShop, but I can wait. Their loss. I hope this reflects negatively in their profit from the eShop for the coming weeks.

So you're mad because they are protecting their product with patches that prohibit you from pirating? So therefore you're going to make them suffer :Read NOT!: by not updating and buying an eshop game? That makes total logical sense,

deadmaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

So you're mad because they are protecting their product with patches that prohibit you from pirating? So therefore you're going to make them suffer :Read NOT!: by not updating and buying an eshop game? That makes total logical sense,

What, I don't have the right to not update if I don't feel like? Is that what you think?

Let me be clearer: 1) They DID NOT include any new feature with this update. If they had, depending on its usefulness, I would gladly update my console. It shows they are doing this only to fight flashcart users (and if you're here to discriminate fc users, you're in the wrong place, buddy). And 2) I said I "HOPE" they didn't make profit. It doesn't mean they won't.

Now, if you're looking for a fight, you picked the wrong guy to fight with. I don't feel like arguing with anyone, ok?

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States

EDIT: I just realised, why are there two versions of the R4i Gold 3DS? and why has the non-3ds version recived a patch for the past 3DS update,R4i 3DS hasnt?

IDK about the two versions of the R4i Gold 3DS (I wondered that myself, will be on the lookout for an answer) for ur second question, if ur talking about the 3DS update 4.2.0-9, the reason the R4I 3DS didn't receive a patch was cuz it already worked with the 4.2.0-9 w/o an additional patch, while the non-3DS didn;t

EDIT: ok i asked about the two versions of the R4i gold 3DS and heres the answer...

The two models were created at different times and have slight differences requiring them to have different bootloaders created for them. Since they use different bootloaders, sometimes one will get blocked by an update while another won't.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country

IDK about the two versions of the R4i Gold 3DS (I wondered that myself, will be on the lookout for an answer) for ur second question, if ur talking about the 3DS update 4.2.0-9, the reason the R4I 3DS didn't receive a patch was cuz it already worked with the 4.2.0-9 w/o an additional patch, while the non-3DS didn;t

Ahh ok thanks for the heads up, now to wait patiently for an update.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Chubbo1793

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
3DS V4.3.0-10 patch for r4idsn 3ds has been released by R4iDSN team. For more information, please access to www.r4idsn.com.
Attention:If your r4idsn 3ds is showed up with "DORUSA", do no update your card with this patch.
After updatint your card with success, you will get Nardia and your r4idsn 3ds can support 3DS 4.3.0-10.

D

Deleted User

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
As expected, SuperCard DSTwo already has updated firmware.

http://forum.superca...d-9465-1-1.html
dang that was fast! wish acekard worked as fast as that >.<

And that's why I love the SC team. =) They're very quick to get an update made. Besides the great features, this is why I stick with them.
As expected, SuperCard DSTwo already has updated firmware.

http://forum.superca...d-9465-1-1.html
dang that was fast! wish acekard worked as fast as that >.<

Agreed. Looks like i'll be buying a Supercard DSTwo soon. Not that im ungrateful or anything, just not a fan of waiting 2+ weeks for an update, only for a new firmware to come and block it again right afterward .<

And that's why I love the SC team. =) They're very quick to get an update made. Besides the great features, this is why I stick with them.
[/quote]

thats why I love the r4i 3ds gold team http://www.r4ids.cn/ dont even need an update lol
[/quote]
heck yeah!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@