Gaming 3DS 3D Screenshots Wii/GC Games

xerxes16439

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please try to do Epic Mickey? Thanks for the pictures either way!
smile.gif

nerrelferrel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, you've got your share of requests already but if you have metroid corruption i'd love to see elysia skytown in 3D. the bigger indoor segments would be amazing but seeing all those towers stretching out into the clouds would be really great. thanks for doing these!

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
About epic mickey:

I think I can give it a try, haven't tried this game in 3D for myself so far, but let's see.

About Metroid Prime 3:

I will make another attempt to see if the controls are less buggy, so that I can actualy play it this time.
on my last try, it was unbelievably unresponsive, the cursor was teleporting all over the place, wich in result made it unplayable for me.

I don't know about any skytown, so i have no clue in what part of the game it is.

nerrelferrel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn. elysia skytown's about 1/3 through the game, although you can fly there early when you first take control of your ship after the beginning segment on norion is done and look around the entrance area.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eighteen said:
About epic mickey:

I think I can give it a try, haven't tried this game in 3D for myself so far, but let's see.

About Metroid Prime 3:

I will make another attempt to see if the controls are less buggy, so that I can actualy play it this time.
on my last try, it was unbelievably unresponsive, the cursor was teleporting all over the place, wich in result made it unplayable for me.

I don't know about any skytown, so i have no clue in what part of the game it is.

I know where it is.

Beautiful place, I believe it is the 2nd or 3rd planet you are visiting in the game.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Note:

New images will have to wait for a while, because I am making or at least trying to make my own site for them.
It will be specially optimised to view on the 3DS (you can view it on the pc but you won't gain much from it)
I am trying to make it as light as possible, because of the tiny RAM the 3DS has in comparison to a PC.
Yet i try it to be heavy looking.. this might take a while, but I will update as soon as I have more news about it.
also it's hard for me since I have never made a website before, but so far It's working better then I expected.

Stay tuned.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
KuRensan said:
Eighteen said:
Shuredda said:
Eighteen, if you have a list of suggestions, would you might posting it?

Sorry, I don't understand.
If I have a list of suggestions of what exactly?

I think he means a list with the best looking screens in 3D

If that is the case, I would at least say that you should skip the first couple of packs.
Because was testing what people would prefere as the Depth level.
some people liked less depth, some wanted more pop out, others got hurt by the pop out effect.
it was very difficult to fit everyones needs, but in the latest ones, I think for the most part I did a good job in making it 3D and as much as comfortable as possible for the most people.

for myself, I like Monster Hunter Tri a lot (the second batch of pictures), and Fatal Frame IV
(though in some pictures there was a LOT of pop out, like the scary face, but that was because i had like 2 seconds reaction time and time to decrese the depth..
it other words, none, so that screen was a bit painfull for some people.)

i also heard a lot of positive reactions about Xenoblade.

EDIT: How could I forget, Muramasa is my favorite, I started this screenshot thread because of that game.
Check out the Second batch of muramasa, not the first one with only 12 pictures

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would like to ask 3 people To test my beta site, that I am making for easy use to show 3d images on the 3DS.
I need some feedback to see if I am doing it right and/or if I need to change something or whatnot.

I'd like to ask you to pm me (only pm me if you have a 3DS with internet capabilities) and I will randomly pick 3 persons.

after you have seen the site, tell me if it navigates well and is not too laggy, and if it is not too slow or whatever there is to say about it.

if I pick you , i will give you the link in a PM.
once you have the link, you have 30 minutes, after that I will shut down the server and ask for your opinion.

Thanks in advance
wink.gif

~Eighteen

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to thank all the testers for helping me out and giving me feedback!

I have enough info for now to know that I am doing it right, so that I can continue my work.
From now on I won't accept any testers, untill I maybe do a second testing phase!

Many thanks!!
yay.gif

Rork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I like the website, seems to work quite well. Also some excellent screens in the Crystal Bearers pack. If it wasn't for the 2d crosshair I would swear that game was made with 3d in mind.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rork said:
I like the website, seems to work quite well. Also some excellent screens in the Crystal Bearers pack. If it wasn't for the 2d crosshair I would swear that game was made with 3d in mind.

Thank you very much!!
laugh.gif

And yeah, I was thinking the same thing.. too bad for the crosshair =(
I had to remove a lot of depth when I was using it.. though it seemed to turn out pretty well nonetheless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1