Gaming 3DS 11.3.0-36 out now

MCFX2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we broke 300!

Anyway, should I bother updating at all?
Running httpwn all the time is bound to get annoying at best, and it'd be nice to not have that reminder popup every time I turn on my DS.

I do plan on using NTR, how soon can I expect NTR to start working again? I'll probably not update until then.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I stand corrected, humanity has no hope :/
Why? They've completely revamped the code and made it extremely stable. There needs to be more CFWs and people want a replacement for RXTools. There's no reason to discourage more development.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Why? They've completely revamped the code and made it extremely stable. There needs to be more CFWs and people want a replacement for RXTools. There's no reason to discourage more development.
RXtools isn't a cfw and I am not discouraging development, just see no point in reviving a useless homebrew

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its once again (another nooby question) but...
I have Luma 3DS CFW installed to my 3DS, if I turn off my 3DS, or put it in sleep mode, will it update the system automatically like on the Wii U?

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
So, i know the native_firm downgrade is gone, but

does dsiware still have access to the entire nand. for example, to restore a NAND Backup using fwTool>?
It those have access yes, but I am not sure if you can restore anything below 11.3, and if you don't have a previous backup then your goosed

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It those have access yes, but I am not sure if you can restore anything below 11.3, and if you don't have a previous backup then your goosed

I mean if i have a a9lh nand backup for that system, and that system does not have a9lh anymore and is on the newest firmware, i can restore the nand backup using a dsiwarehax and running fwtool

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its once again (another nooby question) but...
I have Luma 3DS CFW installed to my 3DS, if I turn off my 3DS, or put it in sleep mode, will it update the system automatically like on the Wii U?
It will download the update. The 3DS has never installed an update by itself. You have to manually update the system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle