upload.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by ,

DestinySky

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Here's a completed Paper Jam save. If I recall, it has 100% rates of Excellent and successfully dodged attacks records shown at the ending which is very hard to achieve and missable. Also if you need, I also got Detective Pikachu that I do believe I posted back months ago.

That's all I've got to offer, thanks and best of luck with getting more 100% saves added! :)
Does your 100percent detective pikachu save have all the pika prompt?

Cooliomonfoolio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for Rhythm Heaven Megamix, it's only a file that says "savedataArc.txt". What exactly do I do with this (or, if i want to be even more of a dingus, how do I work these save files in general)?

EDIT - Ok so i put the txt file in my backed-up checkpoint save file folder, restored the folder, and I got it working! hope this helps for anyone who had the same problem.

Last edited by Cooliomonfoolio,

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've come to the right place.
Any chance you have one with the cucoo game truly complete? Completing endless mode on the game unlocks a giant cucoo, which is required for 100% since it's in the credits also. Not too many people have done this though, considering how ridiculous it is.

MayHikariV2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a save here for Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga+Bowser's Minions that has mario and luigi at level 99 with max stats and 99 of all items, 100% of beans, blocks, and music, stamp book completed, one of each unit at level 99 with +99 on every stat on bowser's minions part of the game, and 100% of all allies, enemies, skills, and challenges

Attachments

• mario and luigi.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 165

DestroyMagnet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A 100% complete save of Kirby’s Blowout Blast would be greatly appreciated. I, unfortunately, don't have all of the amiibos to unlock everything, especially the boxboy amiibo. Also, a 100% completed save of Kirby Fighters Deluxe would be real cool too.

Last edited by DestroyMagnet,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BladeHart @ BladeHart: Does anyone know how to unlock all the smash ultimate characters with a hacked switch