ROM Hack 3DNUS

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This tool (3dnus) using for downgrade 9.9 to 9.2 or other hacking tools?
Note: I have already tubehax.
Thanks...

You can't downgrade when you're above 9.2 unless you already have a NAND backup from your own console in a previous firmware and using a hardmod.

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What is hardmod and how to use/acces ? And other 3ds's nand backup???
Thanks for your reply...

hardmod is an hardware modification of your console involving soldering and wires.
And no, you can't use another console's NAND backup in a different console. Each NAND is unique.
That's why if you don't have a NAND backup of your own console and you're above 9.2, you cannot downgrade. At least for now.

xgamex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
is it just me, or something wrong with the program? i've seen this screen for about 2 hours and nothing more. Anyone know whats wrong with this? Please tell me. I'm using both 1.8 and 1.9 version, result is same, and i'm using win7
DOvZ7y7.png

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
is it just me, or something wrong with the program? i've seen this screen for about 2 hours and nothing more. Anyone know whats wrong with this? Please tell me. I'm using both 1.8 and 1.9 version, result is same, and i'm using win7
DOvZ7y7.png

It doesn't work anymore. Nintendo removed the files from the servers. Not sure how many more times will be necessary to repeat this sentence.
You can find the files in the "ISO" website for "3DS".

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Everyone, i have been working on the 3DNNUS Project for a few Months (4Months Now).

Please visit my thread, so you can get the Latest updates.
Im also working on a New Project "U-NUS"; A Wii U NUS Downloader, which is a Direct Port of 3DNUS, just
altered to download Wii U Titles/Firmwares.

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Everyone, i have been working on the 3DNNUS Project for a few Months (4Months Now).

Please visit my thread, so you can get the Latest updates.
Im also working on a New Project "U-NUS"; A Wii U NUS Downloader, which is a Direct Port of 3DNUS, just
altered to download Wii U Titles/Firmwares.

Unless you can put the files back on Nintendo's server or unless you know if they put them somewhere else, I would say that 3DNUS or any similar program isn't much useful anymore since you won't be able to download most files anymore.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Okay.. I'm truly sorry for not going through all 30 pages and for my ignorant lack of understanding, but how would one use this tool to update ones 9.2 gateway emunand to 9.5?.

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Okay.. I'm truly sorry for not going through all 30 pages and for my ignorant lack of understanding, but how would one use this tool to update ones 9.2 gateway emunand to 9.5?.

You wouldn't. If you had read just a few posts above, you would see that Nintendo has removed most of the files from their servers and that you can alternatively find them in the "ISO" website for "3DS".

Arithmatics

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You wouldn't. If you had read just a few posts above, you would see that Nintendo has removed most of the files from their servers and that you can alternatively find them in the "ISO" website for "3DS".

Right. my bad. Is there a way to update emunand via a .cia? for example AFAIK Xenoblade requires 9.4 FW, Mine is on 9.2, if I run the .cia, wil it tell me to update my system? I'm assuming it will, how safe would this be?

Otherwise Is there a way to extract the update from the .cia?

DaftMink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right. my bad. Is there a way to update emunand via a .cia? for example AFAIK Xenoblade requires 9.4 FW, Mine is on 9.2, if I run the .cia, wil it tell me to update my system? I'm assuming it will, how safe would this be?

Otherwise Is there a way to extract the update from the .cia?
Emunand is stored on your SD card, and can easily be backed up/restored.
Why not just install the update via the normal way (be certain of course your in EmuNAND when updating).

Backup Tool: https://gbatemp.net/threads/emunand-tool-release-and-support-thread.359239/

Arithmatics

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Emunand is stored on your SD card, and can easily be backed up/restored.
Why not just install the update via the normal way (be certain of course your in EmuNAND when updating).

Backup Tool: https://gbatemp.net/threads/emunand-tool-release-and-support-thread.359239/
I can't because the latest emunand supported is 9.5 and right now if you update via settings it'll open with a black screen. What I did instead was find the 9.5 .cia update pack for my console region (EUR) and install it via devmenu. Worked like a charm.

Reactions: lemanuel

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Unless you can put the files back on Nintendo's server or unless you know if they put them somewhere else, I would say that 3DNUS or any similar program isn't much useful anymore since you won't be able to download most files anymore.

I could probably make a Repository containing most or all of the FW's and more titles, but i would have
to scavenge/search the Internet in order to find every ".cia" , it would take quite a while, but the files wouldn't be removed like Nintendo has been doing, probably to clean up their server's.

Reactions: lemanuel

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I could probably make a Repository containing most or all of the FW's and more titles, but i would have
to scavenge/search the Internet in order to find every ".cia" , it would take quite a while, but the files wouldn't be removed like Nintendo has been doing, probably to clean up their server's.

That's the only way for this kind of program to remain useful. Some (not all but actually a lot) were available in a thread of the "ISO" website so you could check there just in case you plan to do something as a repository.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm