ROM Hack 3DNUS

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Using rxTools and notifications crash on 9.9.0-26u. Seen posts 9.8 was good.
Do you have a copy??

which version of rxTools are you using? I saw someone on rxTools thread posting a link to a version that according to him works fine with the notifications

And to answer your question, no I don't have a copy and it probably won't be easy to find one.

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok well. I have an old 3ds folder on my 4GB SD Card. And might have the old firmware in there. So in order to retrieve that back? I mean. Which firmware do you suggest my to downgrade to. If I can't do so. Sorry for this question

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@lemanul-I saw this post "For those of you still on 4.x O3DS (NOT 9.x with 4.x DG), try this one:
https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/releases/download/2.5.1/release.rar" but I was an 8.1 with 4.2 DG now on a GW emuNAND, does the 2.5.1 look better for my purpose if updating to 9.9 instead of searching for 9.8?

Well.. doesn't hurt to try. You're currently using 2.6. So simply change to that one to try and if it works fine, keep using it until a better and more recent one comes out. If it doesn't work, go back to 2.6. It's just a matter of changing files.

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I wanted to do with this program. Is revert back to a lower firmware for my Gateway 3DS carts to budge through. But now. I'm probably going to have to delete this. And switch back

MMS4MSU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formatted emunand three times and updated to 9.9; thought I may have made an error causing notes to crash. Will try 2.5.1 and just have to reformat emunand again and look for 9.8 if 2.5.1 fails.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Poke downgrading depends on you sysnand version

Hudrys

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you Razor, I didn't figure it out myself... it does pack as .cia now :)

What about files missing or the entire 6.2.0-12E FW missing : can I use 6.2.0-12 without some files ? Is there any chance I could find 6.2.0-12E somewhere ?

Thank you for your help.
Check your PMs if you haven't already.

Hi, I had exactly the same problem. Can anyone give me the entire 6.2.0-12E firmware?

jm_plata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can anyone share the browser .cia 0004003000009402 version 4096 please?
Thanks in advance

EDIT: I got it, thanks anyway

Last edited by jm_plata,

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Hello~
I have tried to get 9.2.0-20 Japanese edition and here is the result:
o7dktZv.png

It goes to this point pretty smoothly, without problems, but hangs on this file and refuses to continue.
Hangs is a bit extreme here I guess, the program itself doesn't seem to hang per se, but the downloading doesn't budge.

Before questions "why do you need it" will fall on me, which seems to be common in this topic...
"Because flip the table", or if you want more scientific version, "because I like 9.2.0-20 numbers, J letter and just simply WANT that version".
Seriously, program gives ability to download many different versions so why the heck asking "why that version"...

Thank you for advance and have a nice day~

Subaru

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello~
I have tried to get 9.2.0-20 Japanese edition and here is the result:
o7dktZv.png

It goes to this point pretty smoothly, without problems, but hangs on this file and refuses to continue.
Hangs is a bit extreme here I guess, the program itself doesn't seem to hang per se, but the downloading doesn't budge.

Before questions "why do you need it" will fall on me, which seems to be common in this topic...
"Because flip the table", or if you want more scientific version, "because I like 9.2.0-20 numbers, J letter and just simply WANT that version".
Seriously, program gives ability to download many different versions so why the heck asking "why that version"...

Thank you for advance and have a nice day~

Subaru

The files aren't in Nintendo's servers anymore so 3DNUS or any other tool to download them from there won't work anymore. Try to find the files you want in that "ISO" website for "3DS".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5