wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
review.gif
3D Film Festival
L.A. California -- FREE
3DFF_Octopus-filtered.png

The 3rd annual 3D Film Festival is scheduled to begin Sept. 30th, 2010 in Los Angles California. The festival, which ends in Europe around June, features panels, 3D film information, student films, movies, and more. Admission in the L.A. area is Free to all by joining their Facebook or Twitter account(s). For more information on the festival and scheduled events, check the links below.

icon11.gif
 Festival Information
icon11.gif
 Festival Events
icon11.gif
 Ticket Information

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
looks and works fine for me. there is nothing different in this post than any other post i've made to the front page. image is under 500pix, links are correctly coded, etc.

next time you experience a problem please let one of the staff know via PM, it helps to keep the post clean and on-topic.

-another world

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can confirm the problem (and your post does feature exposed HTML, however I see nothing wrong with the table formatting).

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Fat D said:
I can confirm the problem (and your post does feature exposed HTML, however I see nothing wrong with the table formatting).

there is nothing different, its the same code i've used for every homebrew post i've made. i see no problems using the new portal view. are you guys using an older view? i triple checked on 3 computers running 3 different web browsers. two are wide screen and one is crt, all the formatting looks correct. the front page portal looks normal and is not stretched in anyway.
unsure.gif

-another world

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yep, I am using the old (2008) view. I have sent you a screenshot (using my monitor's pivot function to get as much vertical resolution as I could to show as much of the glitch as possible). No issues with 2006 or 2010 views.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1