3D Film Festival

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Another World, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Another World
    OP

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    [​IMG] 3D Film Festival
    L.A. California -- FREE
    [​IMG]

The 3rd annual 3D Film Festival is scheduled to begin Sept. 30th, 2010 in Los Angles California. The festival, which ends in Europe around June, features panels, 3D film information, student films, movies, and more. Admission in the L.A. area is Free to all by joining their Facebook or Twitter account(s). For more information on the festival and scheduled events, check the links below.

[​IMG] Festival Information
    [​IMG] Festival Events
    [​IMG] Ticket Information

2. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    this post broke the portal on the homepage with FF

3. Another World
    OP

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    looks and works fine for me. there is nothing different in this post than any other post i've made to the front page. image is under 500pix, links are correctly coded, etc.

next time you experience a problem please let one of the staff know via PM, it helps to keep the post clean and on-topic.

-another world

4. Fat D

Fat D GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 18, 2006
    Gambia, The
    I can confirm the problem (and your post does feature exposed HTML, however I see nothing wrong with the table formatting).

5. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    they might explain how the 3ds works and if this is gonna be ported in bulk to the real televisions... i doubt ppl can create a film with more detailed 3d than avatar; they mixed a lot of things on a single display

6. Another World
    OP

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    there is nothing different, its the same code i've used for every homebrew post i've made. i see no problems using the new portal view. are you guys using an older view? i triple checked on 3 computers running 3 different web browsers. two are wide screen and one is crt, all the formatting looks correct. the front page portal looks normal and is not stretched in anyway. [​IMG]

-another world

7. Fat D

Fat D GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 18, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Yep, I am using the old (2008) view. I have sent you a screenshot (using my monitor's pivot function to get as much vertical resolution as I could to show as much of the glitch as possible). No issues with 2006 or 2010 views.

8. Another World
    OP

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    thanks for the input. i have made the admins aware of this. we will try to get to the bottom of it =).

-another world

9. Fat D

Fat D GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 18, 2006
    Gambia, The
    It appears to work correctly now.