OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Gears-3-DB.jpg

Gears of War 3 is apparently official: a window on the 360 Dashboard shows it as such.

The outing has also apparently confirmed the game for an April 2011 release, as previously reported, with the title set to “conclude” the story that started four years ago.

This comes as lead designer of the series Cliff Bleszinski is set to announce a new Epic title on US TV; this has already been heavily tipped to be Gears 3.

It was due to be announced by now – Bleszinski was set to appear on Jimmy Fallon’s late night TV show in the US last night – but is now on hold until Monday.
Source.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YES! I loved Gears 2. It was my first 360 game and it will always have a special place in my gamer heart. I cant wait until the next one comes out. It will be interesting though to see how the story is handled as a novel was produced which covered the event immediately after the game. I havent read it but I wonder how it will play into the story.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blink.gif

GoW2 sucks
unsure.gif

and yeah I'm a GoW fan the first one was great until annex was released with people backflip glitching, out of the map e.t.c to win games.

GoW2 gameplay....just completely different and the weapons don't always "work" as they should do, just didn't feel right.

I hope they fix the things (pretty much everything) they got wrong in GoW2 for GoW3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show