Hacking 32gb sony sd card question

Mishioshu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got myself a 32gb sony sd card + micro sd card adaptor so I can play more ISO's but lately it has been messing up a bit. either it doesn't run the PRO CFW 6.60 program or a game crashes and I am forced to take out the battery.
I also looked up to see if others had the same issue and I found out that there has been faulty/fake sd cards being sold on some sites but now I am thinking I got myself a fake sd card but I want to make absolutely sure that either mine is okay but it has issues or I stupidly got myself a fake.
This is where I bought the sd card http://www.amazon.ca/Memory-Stick-C...=1370619599&sr=8-1&keywords=32gb+sony+sd+card

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
99% of the time the problem lies with MSPD to microSD adapter. These adapters have quality all over the chart so it is sort of like lottery. If formatting doesn't solve the problem then you either have to,

* Keep buying those adapters until you find a working one, OR
* Swap microSD card till you find one that works with adapter
* Man up and buy the real 32 GB MSPD.

Honestly, memory card is one thing your really don't want to cheapen out.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^yes this is true. I had a 4gb pro duo that worked so well for the longest time then the memory suddenly froze to read only one day... before it could fall apart I took all my save files and backed them up (very slowly... took a long time for like 64 mb...) I diesected to find that the pro duo was actually mirco SD!

aleXXXps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought myself a super cheap 32gb micro sd+adapter on ebay, it's been a week with no problems. Seems it's just luck of the draw man.

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using one of those adapters that has space for two micro SD cards in it. I haven't had any issues yet. (knock on wood)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol