3 new Pokemon Black/White videos from the JP Nintendo Channel

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its Funny On How Nintendo Found Someway to stop Piracy in this game by giving this game only IR...and it blows that VS mode only uses IR
frown.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XXLANCEXX said:
Its Funny On How Nintendo Found Someway to stop Piracy in this game by giving this game only IR...and it blows that VS mode only uses IR
frown.gif
It seems really unlikely they'd made the battles IR only, that would be extremely cumbersome.

The game features IR, Wifi and Wireless activity.
ocdAy.png

1Player

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't get it? what's so special about pokemon games?

I tried forcing myself to play heartgold to see what all the fuss is about, but I'm just not liking these games...I mean heartgold and soulsilver was the same game...and I'm pretty sure black/white will be the same too

I love JRPG and I'm not knocking the people who likes and play pokemon games, but I just don't see what the big deal is..

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just watching these videos of Pokémon Black & White gameplay makes me want to shit on myself. I want this really badly and can't wait for it to come out.

DAAAMNNNNNNNNNN IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT.

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
1Player said:
I tried forcing myself to play heartgold to see what all the fuss is about, but I'm just not liking these games...I mean heartgold and soulsilver was the same game...and I'm pretty sure black/white will be the same too
HeartGold/SoulSilver are remakes...

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1Player said:

I love JRPG and I'm not knocking the people who likes and play pokemon games, but I just don't see what the big deal is..
Because Pokemon's fucking addictive, there great games.

This looks great, the three on three battles look annoying though.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1Player said:

I feel the same way towards Final Fantasy. I can never get into those games and I've been trying them since the SNES era. But I think the difference with Pokemon is its simplicity and accessibility. I mean, little kids pick up the game and instantly know it but if you want to go hardcore, there's a shit tone of things to do.

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
1Player said:

But seriously, It's part nostalgia & part holy shit I want to explore this new land.

Mostly nostalgia though.

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
It looks so different that I fear it won't be the Pokemon I love but at the same time it looks so amazing. Now where did I put that Flashcart of mine?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
XXLANCEXX said:
frown.gif
It seems really unlikely they'd made the battles IR only, that would be extremely cumbersome.

The game features IR, Wifi and Wireless activity.
ocdAy.png
Heh. This makes me glad I don't use any of the wireless features. IR's too confusing, my Wi-Fi's too spotty, and I never know anyone who lives close enough and owns Pokemon games to do regular Wireless with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg