Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to have fun with Pokesav and hopefully trading is wireless and/or IR so I can transfer my creations to the retail game I preordered. I preordered the Black version for anyone curious. I'm looking forward to playing this game.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll have to check out those videos when I get home (on campus with a crappy connection from iphone tethering). I want to get black version! I heard that none of the old pokemon will appear til after the game is beaten to create a fresh feel of pokemon...is this true?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Inunah said:
Heh. This makes me glad I don't use any of the wireless features. IR's too confusing, my Wi-Fi's too spotty, and I never know anyone who lives close enough and owns Pokemon games to do regular Wireless with.
Er... what? You're glad that those features are in the game because you're not going to use them?

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
DeadLocked said:
Kinda feel like we've seen every single new pokémon now and I hope that isn't true -_-

Course it isn't. We haven't seen the evolutions of the starters which is at least 6 more. I'd say beyond that there's still another 30-50 to be revealled.

Edit: Spoke too soon. It seems the starters have been outed if you check Serebii.

1Player

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
1Player said:
I tried forcing myself to play heartgold to see what all the fuss is about, but I'm just not liking these games...I mean heartgold and soulsilver was the same game...and I'm pretty sure black/white will be the same too
HeartGold/SoulSilver are remakes...

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1Player said:
LOL..dude lay off the pipe...all I said was, I wasn't into them, and don't know what the big deal was, and I clearly stated that I was NOT knocking anyone for liking pokemon games...is this how you react to everyone who don't eat, sleep, breath, worship pokemon?
He never said anything of the sort; all he did was correct the mistake you made.

Is this how you react to everyone that has more knowledge on a certain subject than you?

1Player

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
1Player said:
LOL..dude lay off the pipe...all I said was, I wasn't into them, and don't know what the big deal was, and I clearly stated that I was NOT knocking anyone for liking pokemon games...is this how you react to everyone who don't eat, sleep, breath, worship pokemon?
He never said anything of the sort; all he did was correct the mistake you made.

Is this how you react to everyone that has more knowledge on a certain subject than you?

thanks for the compliment..I'm glad I have no knowledge of pokemon
and it looks like you didn't read everything, so here, I'll say it one more time;

I'm NOT knocking anyone for liking pokemon games

but I do have one last question..why do the "knowledgeable" pokemon worshipers attack people who dosen't think pokemon is the BEST game in the world?

as for correcting my mistake..I said heartgold and soulsilver is the same game and black/white is going to be the same game too..NOT black/white is going to be the same as heartgold/soulsilver..so plz read and understand it first

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flame™ said:
man i just hope the AP isnt a bitch.

you know it's gonna be
frown.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1Player said:
thanks for the compliment..I'm glad I have no knowledge of pokemon
and it looks like you didn't read everything, so here, I'll say it one more time;

I'm NOT knocking anyone for liking pokemon games

but I do have one last question..why do the "knowledgeable" pokemon worshipers attack people who dosen't think pokemon is the BEST game in the world?

as for correcting my mistake..I said heartgold and soulsilver is the same game and black/white is going to be the same game too..NOT black/white is going to be the same as heartgold/soulsilver..so plz read and understand it first
I can't believe how incredibly ignorant you are.

HE DID NOT EVEN IMPLY YOU DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POKEMON, AND NEITHER DID I.

I merely said we know more about Pokémon than you, as we have been fans for quite some time now and have been watching the news about B/W since it was first announced/hinted at.

I believe I understand what you mean by 'the same game'. Is it that there are nearly no differences between HeartGold and SoulSilver? If that is your argument, then I can safely say they ditched that way of making games. Had you actually bothered looking at any previous news, you would have known that Pokémon Black vastly differs from Pokémon White. Black has cities and more modern, futuristic things; White has forests and more ancient things.

If by 'the same game', you mean that all Pokémon games have a similar story and gameplay, then that is a terribly weak argument. Every game series has similar stories and gameplay in each of its games. And even then, this time around, the gameplay and story has gotten an interesting twist to it (eg: 3 on 3 battles, seasons, etc.).

You cannot possibly bash a game series without any knowledge about it. It just makes you look like a fool.

Pokémon games aren't the best games ever, but for what they are, they're damn good.

Now, either post a well-structured and -formulated argument, or shut up and GTFO.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Overlord Nadrian said:
I can't believe how incredibly ignorant you are.

HE DID NOT EVEN IMPLY YOU DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POKEMON, AND NEITHER DID I.

I merely said we know more about Pokémon than you, as we have been fans for quite some time now and have been watching the news about B/W since it was first announced/hinted at.

I believe I understand what you mean by 'the same game'. Is it that there are nearly no differences between HeartGold and SoulSilver? If that is your argument, then I can safely say they ditched that way of making games. Had you actually bothered looking at any previous news, you would have known that Pokémon Black vastly differs from Pokémon White. Black has cities and more modern, futuristic things; White has forests and more ancient things.

If by 'the same game', you mean that all Pokémon games have a similar story and gameplay, then that is a terribly weak argument. Every game series has similar stories and gameplay in each of its games. And even then, this time around, the gameplay and story has gotten an interesting twist to it (eg: 3 on 3 battles, seasons, etc.).

You cannot possibly bash a game series without any knowledge about it. It just makes you look like a fool.

Pokémon games aren't the best games ever, but for what they are, they're damn good.

Now, either post a well-structured and -formulated argument, or shut up and GTFO.

Quoted for fucking truth.

1Player

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL..you people are so angry

okay here
I'm sorry I will now worship pokemon like you do

there, now will stop being so angry...pokemon fanatics are always so angry..why is that?

plz, stop being soo mad/angry because now, I am also a pokemon worshiper..like you
and yes I will yell at everyone who dosn't worship pokemon too

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
1Player said:
LOL..you people are so angry

okay here
I'm sorry I will now worship pokemon like you do

there now will stop being so angry...pokemon fanatics are always so angry..why is that?

plz, stop being soo mad/angry because now I am also a pokemon worshiper

ROFL, make me laugh more.

Only game series I "worship" is in my sig. End.

It would take a lot of $$ to make me a Pokemon "worshipper".

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Lets all just ignore this idiot and get back to discussing the game play footage.

Still amazed at what they've done with this game.

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silent Storm said:
Lets all just ignore this idiot and get back to discussing the game play footage.

Still amazed at what they've done with this game.
QFT'd

So far it's looking great, though I wonder what Fly would look like, since one of Zekrom's attacks featured some motion, in a sense.

The graphic changes, cars, etc, etc. Me wants to see more
moogle.gif

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm confused...why doesn't the franchise move forward instead of taking baby steps? ._.
Ah well...GameFreak you clever money hungry folks.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ah, another idiot to bash.

I can see where you're coming from when you say Pokémon usually only takes one step at a time (though that still is a lame argument, as whenever Pokémon changed to a different handheld, huge leaps forward were taken in terms of gameplay, graphics, story, music, and so forth), but you have obviously not looked at any of the new and completely awesome features.

1Player, you're just stupid. I bet you didn't even read my post at all.

Tsk.

D

Deleted_171835

XXLANCEXX said:
Its Funny On How Nintendo Found Someway to stop Piracy in this game by giving this game only IR...and it blows that VS mode only uses IR
frown.gif
QUOTE(SoulSnatcher @ Aug 22 2010, 03:13 AM) Forgot about HeartGold, eh?
It connects via IR to the PokeWalker. Everybody said that would cause a problem with the AP and some shit and it turned out it did nothing. I don't see why this would be any different.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, if VS Mode actually were to only use IR, you pirate bastards would definitely be screwed, because there is no flashcart that supports IR whatsoever (and even then, it still wouldn't work).

VS mode will use all three methods, as stated before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu