www.000webhost.com
XP
Country
United States
Do anyone have the pgt files for these following events:

Kerudio's Secret Sword
Meloetta's Forme Change
Genosect's Color Cassettes

If you do can i have the pgt files. Please post them here if you have any of these.

thanks,
kevin

ps. also pgt files for these events too if you have any:

Cruise to Victory Garden
Take Celebi & Get Zorua!
Zoroark, the Illusory Fox!

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have the PGT for Liberty Garden Island. I'm going to test it with another save on Pokemon Black and see if it works. I'll edit this post with a filetrip link if it does work.

As for Zorua and Zroark, see this fourm post for the PKM files for B/W.
http://gbatemp.net/lofiversion/index.php?t256875.html
It works! You just need the Pokemon in your party and any Pokeball for Zorua.

Okay so I just tested the Gift file in Pokesav and it works. I'm uploading the file now and will be able to provide the download link shortly.

Something bothers me though, I made my own custom event that SHOULD give the player a Lv:15 Zorua that is Shiny and has recovered from PokeRus but every time I attempt to access the Wondercard list the game locks up and when I talk to the gift guy he gives me a ---- which is NOTHING! No Pokemon is added to my party! WTF!?! I guess I should go download PokeSav 0.06c, maybe this was fixed.

Here is the Liberty Ticket Event PGF file. You will need Pokesav 0.06b or above in order to insert the wonder card into your game. If you don't know Japanese like me then just go download the English translated version by Totodile.

Liberty Ticket .pgf Filetrip Download

saves

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.000webhost.com
XP
Country
United States
metalmouth647 said:
those event pkmn arent even out yet, its gonna be fake.

Oh yea, there are 3 unrelease events:

Kerudio's Secret Sword
Meloetta's Forme Change
Genosect's Color Cassettes

however they will release in the future, i m sure that they are some event that will unlock new contents in pokemon black/white, just like take celebi and get zorua, zoroark, the Illusory Fox.

saves

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.000webhost.com
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
I have the PGT for Liberty Garden Island. I'm going to test it with another save on Pokemon Black and see if it works. I'll edit this post with a filetrip link if it does work.

As for Zorua and Zroark, see this fourm post for the PKM files for B/W.
http://gbatemp.net/lofiversion/index.php?t256875.html
It works! You just need the Pokemon in your party and any Pokeball for Zorua.

Okay so I just tested the Gift file in Pokesav and it works. I'm uploading the file now and will be able to provide the download link shortly.

Something bothers me though, I made my own custom event that SHOULD give the player a Lv:15 Zorua that is Shiny and has recovered from PokeRus but every time I attempt to access the Wondercard list the game locks up and when I talk to the gift guy he gives me a ---- which is NOTHING! No Pokemon is added to my party! WTF!?! I guess I should go download PokeSav 0.06c, maybe this was fixed.

Here is the Liberty Ticket Event PGF file. You will need Pokesav 0.06b or above in order to insert the wonder card into your game. If you don't know Japanese like me then just go download the English translated version by Totodile.

Liberty Ticket .pgf Filetrip Download

cool, do you have the link to download the english 0.06b pokesav black/white by totodile

thanks,
kevin

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@bondex,
Those events are only able to be activated when you have the following conditions;

Have Genosect in your party and enter the p2 Lab

Have Keredio in your party as well as the three musketeer Pokemon (The ones found in Fukiose Cave 3F, Victory Road, and Yugaruma Forest) in your party and enter the Sekka wetlands.

Have Melloetta in your party and talk to the guitarist in Hiun City's caffe which is down mode st.

The only way to get these Pokemon currently is Via catch any Pokemon code.

I think I know the name of where you find Melloetta, when you select a encountered at entry in Pokesav BW there is one place of interest; "Musical Cave." Gee, I wonder what Pokemon you encounter there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Bakerman vs. Wario