Hacking 3.68 H-Encore Vita Can't access the Memory card.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought this was perhaps a common issue, but apparently not as I can't find it on Google. 3.68 Hacked Vita with a 32GB official Sony Mem Card (Vita 1000) I apparently let the battery die. Now it wants to update, otherwise I can't use the memory card or its contents. Henkaku settings is no longer present on the settings menu. Do I have to start over, or is there an easy way to get my memory card working? I did have this happen once prior, but Henkaku Settings was still present, and unlinking the memory card fixed the issue. I don't seem to have a way to do that at present.

SakiLa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had the same thing happen to me once... had to start over to fix it and then it broke again. The hack thing isn't really worth all the trouble, honestly.

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need an hacked vita to unlock your card or a second mem card to downgrade.

You should downgrade to 3.65 + enso to avoid issues like that.

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought this was perhaps a common issue, but apparently not as I can't find it on Google. 3.68 Hacked Vita with a 32GB official Sony Mem Card (Vita 1000) I apparently let the battery die. Now it wants to update, otherwise I can't use the memory card or its contents. Henkaku settings is no longer present on the settings menu. Do I have to start over, or is there an easy way to get my memory card working? I did have this happen once prior, but Henkaku Settings was still present, and unlinking the memory card fixed the issue. I don't seem to have a way to do that at present.
The vita 1000 need at least a 4GB oficial Sony card to jail in the 3.68..perhaps you have a fault card...try clean the contacts on the card and format it again..meaning you will need to jailbreak it again...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa did mushrooms ever help with depression?