Hacking 3.61+ games not working with NoNpDrm + RePatch/Ref00d

giallux92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello guys, I have a 3.60 henkaku enso slim vita, with rePatch, nonpdrm and the recent ref00d. Yesterday, I've tried to download SAO Hollow Realization which is 3.61+, downloaded the comp packs but it's not working. It gives me the error "C1-6703-6" while trying to launch it. I've tried pretty much anything, included removing ref00d, removing the comp packs with ref00d active, downloading it from NPS or PKGj, but nothing... What can I do?!

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Tbh, wait and see what comes about, as there are also some games semi not working correctly with the likes of "Super Hydorah" (3.61+) having no BGM playing on a 3.60 Vita, regardless of repatch comp packs or ref00d.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try installing reF00D using Autoplugin. It refused to work for me when I set it up myself, but everything was fine with Autoplugin. I can only assume I was messing up somewhere, but Collar X Malice (3.65 game) now loads on my 3.60 Vita fine.

giallux92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've installed everything manually at first, but I've already tried autoplugin and unfortunately it solves nothing

666nyan666

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I recently had the same error code with my 3.60 PSTV. Found out the config.txt file is case sensitive.

Ur0:tai/repatch_4.skprx didn't work, so i changed it to ur0:tai/repatch_4.skprx, rebooted the system, and the problem was solved.

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
First, you don't need comp packs
Just be sure ref00d line in kernel is under nondrm line.
And your keys.bin file must be in ur0/tai folder, not in ux0
After that, restart your console and try that game again

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
ensure placed ur0:tai/reF00D.skprx
Then using notepad++ , edit ux0:tai/config.txt ,
under *KERNEL section add:
ur0:tai/reF00D.skprx
Finally RESTART .

My 3.60 then managed to load CHAOS;CHILD .

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Hello guys, I have a 3.60 henkaku enso slim vita, with rePatch, nonpdrm and the recent ref00d. Yesterday, I've tried to download SAO Hollow Realization which is 3.61+, downloaded the comp packs but it's not working. It gives me the error "C1-6703-6" while trying to launch it. I've tried pretty much anything, included removing ref00d, removing the comp packs with ref00d active, downloading it from NPS or PKGj, but nothing... What can I do?!

Did you manage to find a fix for this?

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you manage to find a fix for this?

I'm ka put @ the moment:

gamecard-microsd v1.4

DOWNGRADE TO:

gamecard-microsd v1.2

storagemgr plugin 3.0

DOWNGRADE TO:

storagemgr 1.0 (with 3.68 support added)

(have to try a few things out later, but I think this is close to the solution.............need to be less lazy, probably try the game the OP is having trouble with too, back to sleep!)

EDIT

*KERNEL
ur0:tai/gamesd1.2.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch_redux0_v3.0.skprx
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm1.2.skprx
ur0:tai/reF00D.skprx

# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*!PSPEMUCFW
# Adrenaline-Disable all Plugins
*!PCSE0056

Boots Chronus Arc fine now, without the compatibility pack (i'm using 3.68 firmware, with the IMCunlock 3.0 internal memory mod, so I don't use Official Memory card for the h-encore exploit). (the older versions of the plugins, if you check github, the timestamps/commits, they were updated recently).

There isn't much good out there, on the newer firmwares, game wise, still waiting for Romancing Saga 3's whereabouts!

Last edited by yeshuachrist,
Reactions: cvskid

BigDaddyWeaves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.61+ games works fine if you are using a working comp pack, I am on 3.65 and 3.67+ games work fine without Ref00d.
Hi @Hayato213, me again. I just bought Fast Striker Limited Edition (The PS Vita edition) I didn't get it in the mail yet but I know I'm gonna have problems ripping it correctly because it says (3.61 +!)(3.68) on PKGj
What do I need to do to rip it correctly? Is there anything special I need? All I'm working with right now is 3.65 Enso through h-encore on a slim PS Vita.
Please help. If not you, someone else shed some light? I'd appreciate it.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @Hayato213, me again. I just bought Fast Striker Limited Edition (The PS Vita edition) I didn't get it in the mail yet but I know I'm gonna have problems ripping it correctly because it says (3.61 +!)(3.68) on PKGj
What do I need to do to rip it correctly? Is there anything special I need? All I'm working with right now is 3.65 Enso through h-encore on a slim PS Vita.
Please help. If not you, someone else shed some light? I'd appreciate it.

I'm afraid I can't really help you with this too much, I never have done any ripping, I only been downloading games off pkgj and nopaystation.

Perhaps this video can helps you a little bit, MrMario2011 video is pretty decent.

Last edited by Hayato213,

BigDaddyWeaves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks @Hayato213 I hope I'll be able to rip my game I purchased when it comes, if not I'll create my own thread and see what other people have to say. I could always download directly off pkgj or nopaystation but I like ripping my own games more.
Just a preference. Thanks for getting back to me.

Reactions: Hayato213

Kokabiele

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yesterday, I've tried to download SAO Hollow Realization which is 3.61+, downloaded the comp packs but it's not working. It gives me the error "C1-6703-6" while trying to launch it. I've tried pretty much anything, included removing ref00d, removing the comp packs with ref00d active, downloading it from NPS or PKGj, but nothing... What can I do?![/QUOTE]
I guys i solved yesterday this problem, i'm not so good with english but i will try to explain how do.
My ps vita is modded with enso(permanent) and firmware 3.65 in my ps vita there was nonpdrm for pkgj and i don't removed it, so unistal ref00d with auto plugin if you have them installed then try to instal them another time ever with autoplugin, you can't install this plug in ux0 but only in ur0 then install this plug in in ur0.
After this ref00d still not working then go to vitashell and ux0:tai/config.txt you need to edit this under the voice "KERNEL" there is ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
under this you need to insert a line that will be "ur0:tai/reF00D.skprx" then restart your ps vita and play what you want.

HaseebTehsin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yesterday, I've tried to download SAO Hollow Realization which is 3.61+, downloaded the comp packs but it's not working. It gives me the error "C1-6703-6" while trying to launch it. I've tried pretty much anything, included removing ref00d, removing the comp packs with ref00d active, downloading it from NPS or PKGj, but nothing... What can I do?!
I guys i solved yesterday this problem, i'm not so good with english but i will try to explain how do.
My ps vita is modded with enso(permanent) and firmware 3.65 in my ps vita there was nonpdrm for pkgj and i don't removed it, so unistal ref00d with auto plugin if you have them installed then try to instal them another time ever with autoplugin, you can't install this plug in ux0 but only in ur0 then install this plug in in ur0.
After this ref00d still not working then go to vitashell and ux0:tai/config.txt you need to edit this under the voice "KERNEL" there is ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
under this you need to insert a line that will be "ur0:tai/reF00D.skprx" then restart your ps vita and play what you want.[/QUOTE]

**Correction** you need to edit ur0:tai/config.txt (not the ux0:tai/config.txt just delete it or rename it to something else, it messes with the other file)
I had a similar issue with another game that required 3.60+ and I was on 3.60 but reFood wasn't working for me. Since I was manually installing reFood, I had to switch to autoplugin, installed all the plugins I had before with autoplugin, the file in ux0:tai/config.txt should be deleted because reFood uses the file in ur0:tai/config.txt (so I just renamed the ux0:tai/config.txt to something else just to be on the same side and later on deleted all the plugin files that I had manually installed), restarted the console and voila, reFood was working now. Never faced any other issues after that with running 3.60+ games.

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Akiba's Beat (3.61+) not working on ENSO 3.60, I tried comp patch, refood and repatch. It just hangs in the start screen and when I close it the psvita freezes and have to restart :/

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Akiba's Beat (3.61+) not working on ENSO 3.60, I tried comp patch, refood and repatch. It just hangs in the start screen and when I close it the psvita freezes and have to restart :/

ref00d is old news. here's my config and I can play anything: use 0syscall6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over