Hacking 3.61+ games not working with NoNpDrm + RePatch/Ref00d

  • Thread starter Thread starter giallux92
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 32,118
  • Replies Replies 50
hmm...I just noticed I had henkaku.suprx on there twice. I deleted the second entry. corrupted download?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will install the usa version and see if it works for me through pkgj.
 
hmm...I just noticed I had henkaku.suprx on there twice. I deleted the second entry. corrupted download?
I have dled it from pkgj, npsbrowser, warez, nothing. It just hangs and make my vita crash/freeze, but I can play any 3.61+ game but that one.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk
 
I dunno. it's going to take a while through the vita, so I'll post my results. did you try a different region?
 
I dunno. it's going to take a while through the vita, so I'll post my results. did you try a different region?
Just the USA one since it haves a ton of dlc, the EUR doesn't so no, haven't tried another region. I will start to download now.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk
 
I usually get about 12MBs/s+ on mu laptop, but the vita is notoriously slow. I think the pstv is about three times faster as it happened to be in the past.
 
works perfectly fine for me:

20200913_014549_HDR.jpg


I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm using yamt lite.
 
Welp I tried the USA version again (that mega site upload) and nothing. That's the third usa dump so I think it's safe to assume that it's my ps vita (?) But why if all other games works :/ EUR version is almost downloaded.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk
 
I'm not sure what the problem could be. have you tried rebuilding the database or refreshing the live area?
 
Refresh live area and licenses always after installing new nonpdrm, but haven't dónde the rebuild thing in a while, I'll do it.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk
 
backup your app.db in ur0/shell/db/app.db first. rebuilding the database will mess up the order of apps and remove folders.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

to clarify, the app.db will make it like you never rebuilt the database. this is in case it doesn't work.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nightwinter
backup your app.db in ur0/shell/db/app.db first. rebuilding the database will mess up the order of apps and remove folders.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

to clarify, the app.db will make it like you never rebuilt the database. this is in case it doesn't work.
Done, I got error C2-12828-1 :0

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk
 
that's a general crash error. something is either wrong with the entry in the database or something is wrong with the game.
 

Site & Scene News