Hacking 3.4 firmware issue for G6 Real

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, the hex editing was a bust. As far as I can guess the g6dsload.x is a crypted memory image that is loaded instead of the normal menu.eng and such, but only on G6
frown.gif

How they managed to break it in such a way, and why they haven't actually done anything about it except point people at older revisions is beyond me.

PlooBloo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I was the only one w/the save problems till I saw this. @_@;; *Goes to downgrade* Though, c'mon G6 team. This is my 2nd G6 (first was a Lite) and they both crapped up on me within 9 months. >_

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I also tried, for quite some time, to hex edit it, but I got confused and trial and error resulted in just error.

I am disappointed by the G6/M3 Team.

T$unami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm and how many of us will be buying another G6/M3 or releated product in the future, with such customer support...

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm...
the fact that G6 have not even suggested that they might be looking into the problem doesn't fill me with confidence.
Why only concentrate on the M3 updates?!
wtf.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T$unami said:
Hmmm and how many of us will be buying another G6/M3 or releated product in the future, with such customer support...
well I wont buy a G6

but im happy with the support for the m3
just waiting for sakura...

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
well I wont buy a G6

How can you be so naive? When the "M4" comes out you'll be dropped on the floor just like us. Stay clear of these products as they have displayed contempt towards previous customers.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bulletmark said:
Joe88 said:
well I wont buy a G6

How can you be so naive? When the "M4" comes out you'll be dropped on the floor just like us. Stay clear of these products as they have displayed contempt towards previous customers.
1) theres no such thing as the M4(in flash carts unless bootleg of some kind) M3 is a company name not a flash cart name
2) as far as ive have seen m3 still supports all of their products old and new (the older ones are very limited though but some updates for the m3 simply just came out not to long ago)
3) im not being dropped on the floor, its just you so dont take your anger out on me

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my g6 broke down with the save problem ages ago too, I didn't bother nagging or e-mailing the g6 team though, just went and bought myself a DS TT much more reliable
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e