Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, as you can see, I reached my 3,000th post. I'm not trying to boast about it, because lots of members that joined long before me have way lower postcounts.

Things I'm going to do:
-Make more reviews, if people are interested.
-Try and be nicer to new people, but I guess I just can't help it if they're acting all cocky or nooby. Or both.
-Re-record the song I made for Tempmas but couldn't send in due to unforeseen problems.
-Post less. This probably won't be happening anytime soon, but it really has to. My school results are crap, I barely pass tests, I forget to make homework, etc. I also never play my guitar anymore, which I really should, because it's awesome. I blame you guys
tongue.gif

-Make a cool homebrew game.
-Play less games. Again, same reason as why I'll try posting less.
-Go to bed at a decent time. Recently, I started going to bed at 2AM. It's fun, but the next day I'm so tired
frown.gif
And trying to concentrate during Math is a pain
frown.gif

-Spend spare time on other forums too. No, I won't ever leave you guys (unless I really have to of course), I just want to help other people out too. Like Serebii Forums. I joined there 3 years ago, so before I joined the temp, or even knew about piracy. I didn't make a lot of posts, then left all of a sudden because I forgot all about it. When I once remembered them, I forgot my username and password. Now I found them in an old email again, so here I come!
-Do more stuff with RL friends. Since last Summer, I have quite literally dedicated all my free time to the temp.

That is all.

Please leave a reply with the 'Add Reply' button.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You should really work on Number 2, your a horrible guy and I hate you

But if that wasn't true ( Which it is ) I'd say well done and please stay on the temp, I love you
wub.gif
( Which I don't because as said I hate you
ph34r.gif
)

P.S Remember Work on Number two

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Overlord Nadrian said:
Well, as you can see, I reached my 3,000th post. I'm not trying to boast about it, because lots of members that joined long before me have way lower postcounts.

Things I'm going to do:
-Make more reviews, if people are interested. Yes plztnx
-Try and be nicer to new people, but I guess I just can't help it if they're acting all cocky or nooby. Or both. I've never seen you be 'mean' to someone tbh
-Re-record the song I made for Tempmas but couldn't send in due to unforeseen problems. Do it
-Post less. This probably won't be happening anytime soon, but it really has to. My school results are crap, I barely pass tests, I forget to make homework, etc. I also never play my guitar anymore, which I really should, because it's awesome. I blame you guys
tongue.gif
Just post mainly in the blog and EoF
-Make a cool homebrew game. About wat
-Play less games. Again, same reason as why I'll try posting less. I play too little games. Seriously, I don't know where all my time goes. Though I do blame the Internet and RL on that one
-Go to bed at a decent time. Recently, I started going to bed at 2AM. It's fun, but the next day I'm so tired
frown.gif
And trying to concentrate during Math is a pain
frown.gif
I go to bed on weekdays after Family Guy has finished, its around 11pm-12am
-Spend spare time on other forums too. No, I won't ever leave you guys (unless I really have to of course), I just want to help other people out too. Like Serebii Forums. I joined there 3 years ago, so before I joined the temp, or even knew about piracy. I didn't make a lot of posts, then left all of a sudden because I forgot all about it. When I once remembered them, I forgot my username and password. Now I found them in an old email again, so here I come! Other.... forums? I'm only active in two forums (Not counting the noob forum I moderate) but signed up to loads of others.
-Do more stuff with RL friends. Since last Summer, I have quite literally dedicated all my free time to the temp. SUMMER 09' BABY

That is all.

Please leave a reply with the 'Add Reply' button.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
1NOOB said:
congratulation .... but this is a ninja post to get my 200th message mooowhahahaha edit ... and i failed... wtf lolQUOTE(yusuo @ Mar 23 2010, 06:49 PM) trying to reach 100

Blog, Introduction and EoF doesn't count towards your post count.

strawhat-san

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
let's all go to the movies to help you realise the last thing you wanted

i want to see alice in wonderland

playing less games wont work because ..... heart gold and soul silver are coming out

D

Deleted_171835

strawhat-san said:
let's all go to the movies to help you realise the last thing you wanted

i want to see alice in wonderland

playing less games wont work because ..... heart gold and soul silver are coming out
He already played HG/SS. US version.

--
3000 posts. I used to be a post whore (not suggesting anything!) obsessed with getting 1000 posts. Once I got, it wasn't that big of a deal.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
Law said:
yet another forum whore
am i one ?

i don't understand... people get such a high post count... in less than a year. some people have been here longer than me and still haven't hit 1K.

congrats i guess... but maybe, lower your GBAtemp post-ism.
Congrats! I agree,people do have high post counts. I have been here for (almost) a year,and I'm not even close to 1k. Anyways,as long as his post are reasonable and help people out,that's alright.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Splych said:
Law said:
yet another forum whore
am i one ?

i don't understand... people get such a high post count... in less than a year. some people have been here longer than me and still haven't hit 1K.

Last summer, I got 1,600 posts in 3 weeks.

It's not hard, if you post regularly in any topic you like, your postcount gets incredibly high in no time, just look at elixir
tongue.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Splych said:
Law said:
yet another forum whore
am i one ?

It's not hard, if you post regularly in any topic you like, your postcount gets incredibly high in no time, just look at elixir
tongue.gif
Addict. That's a LOT of posts...
I still remember the day when you were still new around the Temp.
Then you massively posted a lot xD.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Splych said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Splych said:
Law said:
yet another forum whore
am i one ?

tongue.gif
Addict. That's a LOT of posts...
I still remember the day when you were still new around the Temp.
Then you massively posted a lot xD.
Yeah, most of it was spam, I only got popular by using the shoutbox, and by being funny at times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1