2ds brick dont run luma and gm9

  • Thread starter Thread starter DrOcrym
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,419
  • Replies Replies 11

DrOcrym

Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 14, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Trophies
0
Age
32
XP
57
Country
Italy
Hi, I have a big problem with my 2ds. I was installing a language translation patch of a game via luma. He asked me to install a '.firm' file and I chose to install in both firm0 and firm1. Now when I turn on the 2ds it always starts the patcher, luma and gm9 crash if I try to start with the power + start/select keys and the recovery mode (r + l + a + up) does not work. What can I do?
 
Hi, I have a big problem with my 2ds. I was installing a language translation patch of a game via luma. He asked me to install a '.firm' file and I chose to install in both firm0 and firm1. Now when I turn on the 2ds it always starts the patcher, luma and gm9 crash if I try to start with the power + start/select keys and the recovery mode (r + l + a + up) does not work. What can I do?
You overwrote your B9S install. You will probably need a DS flashcart with ntrboot to fix it. To install ntrboot, you need a compatible DS flashcart and a working DS/DSi or another hacked 3DS.
 
does this patcher thing appear with and without the sd card? does it require some sort of boot.firm to pop up?
Yes, he started with and without the sd. When I press the power button, the patcher starts. I hit the combination for luma/gm9/b9s appears for less than 1 sec and starts the patcher. I don t how it works, i’m newbie and idiot
 
sounds like deliberate bricking software. unfortunately, there are few fuckers in the scenes that do this on purpose.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted