Homebrew 2DS 9.5.0-12e browserhax fail.

bakurage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi.

I have a 2DS on 9.5.0-12e, i have try browserhax with many methodes, but i have a yellow screen, and after, return to home with an error.

I have a N3DS in 10.3 worked fin with browser hax.

I don't know :/

Thanks.

Anotherply

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also delete the "webkithax" file in the root of your sd card every time. It will also increase the success rate, but of course more annoying to take the sd card out of the 3DS onto a computer.

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Browserhax is quite choppy there, just keep trying, sometimes clean cookie + cache and reset your console

Just be used to it
Because when you'll downgrade to 9.2 you'll have to meet the same pain

Hoppy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you update with a game card? I don't believe your browser is up to date (normally, you see a 3ds with 9.5.0-22X or 9.5.0-23X) meaning you can't quite use Browserhax without updating the browser, which would mean updating the system...

Last edited by Hoppy,

bakurage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Browserhax is quite choppy there, just keep trying, sometimes clean cookie + cache and reset your console

Just be used to it
Because when you'll downgrade to 9.2 you'll have to meet the same pain

I need just use hax 2.5

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you update with a game card? I don't believe your browser is up to date (normally, you see a 3ds with 9.5.0-22X or 9.5.0-23X) meaning you can't quite use Browserhax without updating the browser, which would mean updating the system...
i have update with zelda majora's mask card

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

You get those messages only if you're on 10.0.0/9.9 iirc

bakurage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep, that's your problem. :\ I don't know if you'll be able to update the browser on its own.
Before the update, sliderhax don't work like now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SliderHax has the last entrypoint in 9.5.0-12 2DS ?

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, no, I'm not talking about the browser nag on 9.9+. I'm referring to the fact that updating with a game card doesn't update the browser, of which browserhax doesn't work on the old browsers...

Oh, there are a lot of things I'm learning everyday, never knew about this before. Thanks for the info!

Anyway, going back to thread, if the browser gave him problems regarding browserhax he should've getting a red screen instead of yellow, so he should keep trying 'till he's on homebrew

Reactions: Hoppy

bakurage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh, there are a lot of things I'm learning everyday, never knew about this before. Thanks for the info!

Anyway, going back to thread, if the browser gave him problems regarding browserhax he should've getting a red screen instead of yellow, so he should keep trying 'till he's on homebrew
browserhax ? Not compatible with 2DS 9.5, juste sliderHax. I'm trying, but yellow screen freeze, error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey