Hey_everyone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey everyone, my first thread on here.
I have bought a 2ds (first 3ds system i got, i never had a ds system) last black friday, had fun with my retail games, but want to unleash it :)
I bought a r4i gold 3ds plus flashcard after reading some threads on here so thanks for helping me choose that flashcard. Works well on DS mode.

So let's get to my questions : i have a 32GB microSD card inside my r4 (with the firmware files and ds roms), do i have to remove it from the flashcard to do the ntrboothax ? And if i have to let the microSD into the flashcard, do i have to remove every file from that microSD before doing the ntrboothax ?
My 2DS came with a 4GB SD card (with MK7 as a preinstalled game), and i bought a 64GB microSD (with the adapter) card, do i have to do some files transfer or something between my 4GB SD card and the 64GB card i'm planning to use now ? Does that 64GB, i have never used it (so it's a SDXC card, not a SDHC card) has to be formated as a .fat32 ?
And after doing the ntrboot and getting the CFW installed, (hoping everything went as planned) i just need to disassemble my r4i gold 3ds plus and switch it back to the D mode ?

I will follow the 3DS.guide tutorial and some youtube video.
I hope everything will go right, thanks for your help (does the 64GB microSD in SD adapter in the console has to be formated in .fat32 ? and does a microSD has to be into the flashcard when flashing the ntrboot ?) and already thanks to this forum for helping me to choose my r4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1