OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????“???”?“??”?????????????????“????”????????????????????????????????500??2000??????????????????????????????9???[1]??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????4000?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????1912????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????1949????????????????“??”????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Translation: Something, something, China is awesome, Dem Japs, whatever.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
30084pm said:
shlong said:
craplame said:
I wished I could read this... -_-
I think it's basically chinese history...not uite sure though...

That's what I understood... using Google Translate
Cheater...:3
You mean to say that Google Translate gave a understandable translation of an eastern language?
wtf.gif

EDIT: and that last one had something to do with people...I'm guessing...fuck it, I dunno...

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
shlong said:
30084pm said:
shlong said:
craplame said:
I wished I could read this... -_-
I think it's basically chinese history...not uite sure though...

That's what I understood... using Google Translate
Cheater...:3
You mean to say that Google Translate gave a understandable translation of an eastern language?
wtf.gif

EDIT: and that last one had something to do with people...I'm guessing...fuck it, I dunno...

You tell me
closedeyes.gif

China is located in eastern Asia, a vast region or country, is the world's oldest civilizations, of cultures around the country and far-reaching impact.
History when the Chinese territory includes not only the largest of the Greater China region today, in different historical periods had also includes central and northern Vietnam, Myanmar, northeastern part of Kashmir, the northern Korean Peninsula, Mongolia, and Central Asia, West Asia and parts of Siberia.
Living in China all the territories referred to as the Chinese nation, also known as "Chinese" or "Chinese", "Chinese", many Chinese emigrated overseas known as the "overseas Chinese." Han is the most populous, the most widely distributed national geographic. Among the ethnic minority population of over 500 million (2000 census) are Zhuang, Manchu, Hui, Miao, Uygur, Yi, Tujia, Mongolian, and Tibetan and other peoples of 9 [1], Chinese general, minority areas are often used all ethnic groups in their own language. Chinese traditional art form of country music, opera, calligraphy, and painting and other traditional recreational activities are chess, chess and mahjong. World-famous Chinese martial arts fighting technique. Tea, wine, food and chopsticks for the Chinese diet culture, the Spring Festival (Chinese New Year), Lantern Festival, Tomb Sweeping Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Tanabata, Mid-Autumn Festival, Double Ninth Festival, Winter Solstice and other traditional festivals. Confucianism is a Chinese traditional thinking country. Chinese people have strong family values, it will represent the family name placed before the names. The Chinese also attach importance to education and the selection of talent, Spring and Autumn Period Confucius "education classes, individualized" began to do private school personnel training, the selection of the Han Dynasty held by police officials, the implementation of the Sui Dynasty Imperial Examination in the civilian population from the selection of personnel. Since ancient times in culture, science and technology achievements vast, Ming and Qing Dynasties and the Western democratic political thought of modern science and technology into China.
China has always been editing the history of successive dynasties have established historian, it is very detailed history of the preservation of information, such as "Twenty-Four Histories," "Mirror" and so on. Dating back some 4,000 years ago, the Central Plains as the center began to turn into a national settlement organizations and dynasties, dynasty, after evolution and change several times, longer duration of the dynasties are Hsia, Shang, Zhou, Han, Tang, Song, Ming and Qing and so on, all generations have occurred towards peace and prosperity, such as Han Wenjing and optical Wu Zhongxing, Kaiyuan Schedule of governance and prosperity of the Ming Dynasty Wanli ZTE, Kangxi and Qianlong of the Qing Dynasty and so on, research shows that the Chinese dynasties often affected by climate change and the impact of food production will lead in time of war or division. Keep the history of Central Plains and the northern nomadic exchanges, expeditions, such as the Huns, Turks, Xianbei, Mongolia and the Jurchen (Manchu), etc., of which there have been five random Wei and Jin dynasties of China, and Mongolia and the Central Plains Jurchen even changed China and the world historical development, many ethnic Chinese into the family. After the Revolution, China's imperial state system in 1912, the stage of history, replaced by a Republic of the body's Republic of China, after the Civil War, the Nationalist government moved to Taiwan, then the formation of the Republic of China (the actual rule of Taiwan) and the new regime of the People Republic (the actual rule of mainland China) divided situation.
The civil war in 1949 after making the two claimed their inheritance, "China" orthodox country name, but not subordinate political entities coexist, the PRC government and the ROC government claimed sovereignty over the whole country. China's current territory of the country by two different political entities of the Republic of China People's Republic of power and control regimes are overlapping cross the territory of which consists of the actual control area of the PRC regime, the vast majority of the total area of China, it is a some cases may refer to the People's Republic of China referred to, the actual control of the ROC government is often referred to as the region of Taiwan or Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen and Matsu.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
いいえ、私は日本の方が好きだ。私は今もGoogle翻訳を使用しています。
私はあなたの記事を読んでいない。

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shlong said:
YayMii said:
???????????????
Me to. (No offence A^3...)
????Google???????????
Eh?...something about you and google...
????????????????
Eh?...something about you and him...
v_v
I used Google Translate. Sorry if it doesn't make sense.

Here is what I was trying to say:
???????????????
No, I prefer Japanese.
????Google???????????
I used Google Translate.
????????????????
I didn't bother reading/translating your whole post. (targetted at OP)[/p]
And here's a translation when I forced Google to try to translate my Japanese as Chinese-to-English:
? ? ?, private parties ? ?? ? ? good ki da.
Google turned this ? private ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?.
Seest thou ta ? ? private notes ? ? ? ? ? ? ?.[/p]

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
YayMii said:
shlong said:
YayMii said:
???????????????
Me to. (No offence A^3...)
????Google???????????
Eh?...something about you and google...
????????????????
Eh?...something about you and him...
v_v
I used Google Translate. Sorry if it doesn't make sense.

Here is what I was trying to say:
???????????????
No, I prefer Japanese.
????Google???????????
I used Google Translate.
????????????????
I didn't bother reading/translating your whole post. (targetted at OP)[/p]
And here's a translation when I forced Google to try to translate my Japanese as Chinese-to-English:
? ? ?, private parties ? ?? ? ? good ki da.
Google turned this ? private ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?.
Seest thou ta ? ? private notes ? ? ? ? ? ? ?.[/p]
I understood the first part
tongue.gif

Those translations are brilliant
rofl.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: