heat6jones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Rydian said:
Giga_Gaia said:
They're not as stupid as to let you do whatever illegal things offline without them ever knowing. You think they didn't plan people would try and go offline to do illegal things?No current or past system (Sony's included) tracks offline gameplay and reports it back when you use online.

You have no basis for saying that.

You just WANT it to be true so that the way you feel towards it can be justified.

Too bad, that's not how the world works.

Find one place that says I'm wrong? I may not have a source to prove I am right, but you don't have any to say I am wrong, how pathetic. THere is very high probability that I am right. Sony wouldn't overlook the fact people would go offline to try something. Even the wii record your progress offline. In the calendar, it says what game or apps you ran and for how long. What is there not to say it is sent to Nintendo on a regular basis when you are online? People are greatly underestimating Sony here, they aren't that stupid. They'd of course track what you do in some way when you are offline. They know everyone know they would be banned if they were online, so of course they'd know everyone would try to do anything bad offline. It's like if you commit a murder or a crime anywhere, but no one see you, it doesn't mean you won't get caught.

QUOTE(mercluke @ Sep 1 2010, 09:09 PM)
giga gaia is sad because it took him years of crying and screaming for his mommy to buy him all the games he has and now he finds out he could have gotten them all free so now he's whining about an assumption that you will be banned from a service that (IMO) is not essential at all...

No offense, but watch your mouth. A 17 years old brat like you should just shut up. If it's anything, your mommy is the one buying you your games. I am 24, I work, I have a gf, I have my own house, I pay for my game. I don,t live with my mommy, unlike you who probably does and insult people sitting in his basement.

Don't let these clowns get to you, Gaia.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to go off topic and lazy to do the research atm, but is it possible to put/play backups off HDD if my laser is dead? Or would it just be homebrew only?

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Sorry to go off topic and lazy to do the research atm, but is it possible to put/play backups off HDD if my laser is dead? Or would it just be homebrew only?

This post has been edited by wtfisausername: Today, 10:26 PM
You need a game being read by the system to load a game.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wtfisausername said:
Sorry to go off and lazy to do the research atm, but is it possible to put/play backups off HDD if my laser is dead? Or would it just be homebrew only?

You need to use the disc to dump he game on your HDD. So unless people start releasing dumps of games on internet that were dumped using that device, no you can't. The backups that exist already in ISO format won't work.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Rydian said:
Giga_Gaia said:
They're not as stupid as to let you do whatever illegal things offline without them ever knowing. You think they didn't plan people would try and go offline to do illegal things?No current or past system (Sony's included) tracks offline gameplay and reports it back when you use online.

You have no basis for saying that.

You just WANT it to be true so that the way you feel towards it can be justified.

Too bad, that's not how the world works.

Find one place that says I'm wrong? I may not have a source to prove I am right, but you don't have any to say I am wrong, how pathetic. THere is very high probability that I am right. Sony wouldn't overlook the fact people would go offline to try something. Even the wii record your progress offline. In the calendar, it says what game or apps you ran and for how long. What is there not to say it is sent to Nintendo on a regular basis when you are online? People are greatly underestimating Sony here, they aren't that stupid. They'd of course track what you do in some way when you are offline. They know everyone know they would be banned if they were to try anything like that online, so of course they'd know everyone would try to do anything bad offline. It's like if you commit a murder or a crime anywhere, but no one see you, it doesn't mean you won't get caught.

QUOTE(mercluke @ Sep 1 2010, 09:09 PM)
giga gaia is sad because it took him years of crying and screaming for his mommy to buy him all the games he has and now he finds out he could have gotten them all free so now he's whining about an assumption that you will be banned from a service that (IMO) is not essential at all...

No offense, but watch your mouth. A 17 years old brat like you should just shut up. If it's anything, your mommy is the one buying you your games. I am 24, I work, I have a gf, I have my own house, I pay for my game. I don,t live with my mommy, unlike you who probably does and insult people sitting in his basement.

That's nice you work hard for what you got good for you. You know what so do I and you want to know something else I've been working hard all my life since I was 18, I was in the army for 8 years and work a good paying job now all week long, but I'm tired of work hard to pay 50- 60$ for game that I may or may not like, a game that I may beat in under ten hours. I tired of it I say and if I can get a few good games for free then fuck a I want them games and if you or any body else has got a problem with that then that's just tough shit bro.

Oh and one more thing I had all you say you have now when I was 20 so if you think that means something when you say you work hard it don't mean jack shit to me.
lecture.gif

I save my money for my four year old son so he can have the things I didn't growing up and I'll pirate what I want when ever I can.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
wtfisausername said:
Sorry to go off and lazy to do the research atm, but is it possible to put/play backups off HDD if my laser is dead? Or would it just be homebrew only?

You need to use the disc to dump he game on your HDD. So unless people start releasing dumps of games on internet that were dumped using that device, no you can't. The backups that exist already in ISO format won't work.

QUOTE(ThatDudeWithTheFood @ Sep 2 2010, 03:27 AM)
You need a game being read by the system to load a game.

Yeah, these were the two issues I wasn't too sure about. Alright, thanks.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Giga_Gaia said:
mercluke said:

No offense, but watch your mouth. A 17 years old brat like you should just shut up. If it's anything, your mommy is the one buying you your games. I am 24, I work, I have a gf, I have my own house, I pay for my game. I don't live with my mommy, unlike you who probably does and insult people sitting in his basement.
17 years old : wow you can check my profile age, exciting
brat : you are the only person complaining and acting like a brat
If it's anything, your mommy is the one buying you your games. : i buy my own games and i also have no "mommy"
I am 24 : that changes what?
I work : so does everybody else...
I have a gf : what bearing does that have on anything i said?
I have my own house : see previous response
I pay for my game : so do i
I don't live with my mommy, : see previous statement about mother..

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mercluke said:
Giga_Gaia said:
mercluke said:

No offense, but watch your mouth. A 17 years old brat like you should just shut up. If it's anything, your mommy is the one buying you your games. I am 24, I work, I have a gf, I have my own house, I pay for my game. I don't live with my mommy, unlike you who probably does and insult people sitting in his basement.
17 years old : wow you can check my profile age, exciting
brat : you are the only person complaining and acting like a brat
If it's anything, your mommy is the one buying you your games. : i buy my own games and i also have no "mommy"
I am 24 : that changes what?
I work : so does everybody else...
I have a gf : what bearing does that have on anything i said?
I have my own house : see previous response
I pay for my game : so do i
I don't live with my mommy, : see previous statement about mother..

Oh no, the kid is mad, I am running for it. Also, no one care if you have no mommy. go cry in a corner somewhere, we just don't give a damn.

oh well.

/ignore the kid.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
sony had a "unhackable" system that they bragged about
i doubt they even expected something like this so there is no way to protect themselves currently with a backup game tracker

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
deathking said:
sony had a "unhackable" system that they bragged about
i doubt they even expected something like this so there is no way to protect themselves currently with a backup game tracker

I am sure they were expecting it at one point though. With what happened to the PSP, I seriously doubt they weren't expecting it.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Find one place that says I'm wrong? I may not have a source to prove I am right, but you don't have any to say I am wrong, how pathetic.

Alfred - "I think you killed that dog."
Barney - "I didn't kill it."

Now, there's two ways to prove it. Either prove that it did happen (meaning show facts), or prove that it didn't happen (show a LACK of facys).

Option A - Alfred shows a video of Barney killing the dog.
Option B - Barney shows a video recording of his entire life, and the video does not show him killing the dog. Meanwhile, half the people involved die of old age.

Which makes more sense?

I am asking you for Option A, you are telling me to do Option B.

Bill: "I think that some people have psychic powers."
Jill: "What is your proof?"
Bill: "No one has been able to prove that people do not have psychic powers."

That's not how the world works, dude.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Those dumps started showing up last week (or maybe a bit before), actually. I know I saw a screenshot "viking" or whatever posted, showing all the files in it.

People are jumping on this big-time, trying to be the first team out there releasing these dumps. XD

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oddy12345678 said:
On here they still have blackcat 1.7 that someone can use with PSgroove...everywhere else is soldout

That has nothing to do with ps3 guess im wrong. Just assumed by "blackcat" that it was just a modem flasher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU +1