XP not matters.
- Updates an issue that causes Internet Explorer to stop working when you type certain characters in the Input Method Editor (IME).
- Updates an issue that occurs when you try to rename a file in File Explorer using the new Japanese IME.
- Updates an issue that might distort the sound captured by voice assistants.
- Updates an issue that sometimes causes your lock screen background to appear black if you have set up a slideshow of pictures as your lock screen background.
- Updates an issue that might cause your Bluetooth mice and keyboards to respond slower than expected.
- Improves the time estimate for how long you might wait to use your device after it restarts.
- Updates an issue that might prevent you from using the Xbox Game Bar recording features.
- Updates an issue that causes some applications to run slower than usual after you upgrade to Windows 11 (original release).
- Updates an issue that prevents Narrator and other screen readers from announcing when the Start menu is open in certain cases.
- Updates an issue in that prevents the search window from appearing on a secondary monitor.
- Updates an issue that prevents you from opening multiple instances of an app using Shift and clicking on the app’s icon in the taskbar.
- Updates the visual design and animations of the Chat icon on the taskbar.
- Updates an issue for a small number of users that prevents the Start menu from working and prevents you from seeing the updated taskbar after upgrading to Windows 11 (original release).