Hacking 2019 R4 SDHC Gold Pro b9s installer not launching after reboot

JuiceOC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time using cfw on 3ds, was following the 3ds.hacks.guide for flashing ntrboot (3DS Single System). Got to section that requires holding start, select, x, and power with magnet and system always launches to 3ds home screen after removing magnet. Can provide pics of flashcart sd and system sd if required, just can't understand why it won't launch b9s. Already confirmed that i had installed the non-str version on system sd. Would greatly appreciate help or a link to a thread that solves this same issue.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First time using cfw on 3ds, was following the 3ds.hacks.guide for flashing ntrboot (3DS Single System). Got to section that requires holding start, select, x, and power with magnet and system always launches to 3ds home screen after removing magnet. Can provide pics of flashcart sd and system sd if required, just can't understand why it won't launch b9s. Already confirmed that i had installed the non-str version on system sd. Would greatly appreciate help or a link to a thread that solves this same issue.
It does require multiple times to get it to work. You need to be holding those buttons, power on and release the sleep mode.

JuiceOC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried quite a few times already, I'll make sure I'm holding the non-power buttons down, with the magnet on, before finally holding power as-well. I'll hold these all until the display lights up, and then wait until it dims again to remove the magnet. I just finished testing the same method with a different device after adding the correct files ot the new devices SD card. Same results as before with just loading into system home. Has me wondering if I somehow have to wrong system SD files.

Went ahead and used the Seedminer method instead, and worked no hiccups. Highly recommend anyone else having my problem to do the same and then follow the steps to remove ntrboot from your flash-cart to restore base functionality. Thread can close now, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by JuiceOC,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sub-50 for a >20k mAh battery with 100w PD charging? Fuckin sold