2010 New Year's Resolution

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) Drink only water. I'm sure whether I want to include juices and stuff yet, but I am definitely never drinking soda again.
2) Stop spending money. I don't spend that much. I have a job at 16, and almost $2,000, but if I stop buying little $30 things here and there, I would have more.
3) Play the bass more. Got one for my birthday in July, and I really like it, but I'm not that good.

That's really it.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
To continue trying to spread civil disobedience and to try to bring about a world wide social revolution. I like to set the bar low for my resolutions.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
2eclukn.png
1259801127165.jpg

Jk of course!

The biggest thing for me this year is to read a the one year bible that my dad has. I would love to get it all in one year!
Second, get some ab deffinition. i would love to have nice abs for swimsuit season.
Better at drums.
Get a job. Ive had one in the past, but i think i may be time this year to move on and get a bigger, more substantial job.

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
- Discover how to produce an army of robot clone soldiers and conquer my neighboring countries.
- Get a girlfriend... This will probably be harder then the first thing
unsure.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
New Year's Resolutions? Hmm...not really thought about it...let's see...since it'll be 2010, I'll go for 10 resolutions, starting with...

1) Get a WAAAAAAAAY better job. My boss Zero-Houred my contract so I no longer have any stable income. It sucks. Some weeks I can pay my bills, but then I might be left up shit creek for a month after. Time for a change, methinks. Not as easy as one might like in the middle of a recession though. But anything's better than this.

2) Put some serious effort into my games design course. Even though it's a home learning course, I should still be putting more effort in than I am. I'm really half-arsed about studying, I never focus. I get the grades, but I really should knuckle down and get on with it or it'll take me an age to finish.

3) fly to New Zealand and say what needs to be said to a certain person there. Long story, don't ask.

4) Finish painting my Warhammer 40K Ork army. I've had them for nearly two years and still haven't painted more than two thirds of them. That's just stupid.

5) Finish more of my games. I have a terrible habit of starting stuff then just kinda forgetting about it as soon as something else comes along. I started playing Bioshock months ago, I still haven't finished it. I got halfway through and then some DS game got released and I just kinda lost interest.

6) Pay my tuition fees. As a result of my unstable income I've not actually paid off any of my loan in about four months, and Hitachi Capital are sending me letters with the words 'legal action' used rather liberaly throughout. Same goes for my phone bill with Orange...not good.

7) Move out. 22 and still living with my old man, that's just pathetic. As soon as my income picks up, I am outta here.

8) repair my silver chain. I've had that chain since my 16th birthday and it's absolutely sacred to me. But the links have come undone and since it's extremely high quality silver it'll cost a fortune to repair. But it must be done.

9) Continue my in-depth study into exactly what is the point of Paris Hilton. I've been pondering it for years and I'm still short of an answer.

10) And finally, find a way to make sure my pathetic ex girlfriend never bothers me again as long as she lives, which with any luck will not be long, so that I may finally be free to walk the streets without her and her pathetic little sister making life a lot more difficult that absolutely necessary. At the moment I'm thinking omething along the lines of a trail of cheese and onion crisps leading into a bear trap. Everyone still loves cheese and onion, right?

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dark Blade said:
smash_brew said:
I'm going to do my dishes more frequently. Im tired of looking over at the kitchen and always seeing a stack of dishes.
Have Fun! Put them out in the garden and go wild with a hose! WHOOOP!!!

That reminds me. i was thinking about starting a garden too. Dishes and gardening. Going to be a hell of a year.

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
smash_brew said:
Dark Blade said:
smash_brew said:
I'm going to do my dishes more frequently. Im tired of looking over at the kitchen and always seeing a stack of dishes.
Have Fun! Put them out in the garden and go wild with a hose! WHOOOP!!!

That reminds me. i was thinking about starting a garden too. Dishes and gardening. Going to be a hell of a year.
Need a hand?
laugh.gif

Grow a new variety of PLATE PLANTS and you're set! (You get a garden and you keep watering the plates!)

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Mine?

I guess my resolution would be

1. keep my diabetic condition in check
2. have an otherwise healthy lifestyle
3. Smell the roses more often
4. i WILL endure not punching my brother for another year
5. I will graduate from my course
6. I will completed 1 game
7. I will regain my mrfatso name!!
8. Upload more stuff to the net
9. Drink more coffee
10. Carry on my search for my teddy bear
frown.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ninjin said:
- Discover how to produce an army of robot clone soldiers and conquer my neighboring countries.
- Get a girlfriend... This will probably be harder then the first thing
unsure.gif

This is true because, You could never take over New Zealand, We will BanHammah you!

QUOTE(Blaze163 @ Dec 30 2009, 05:24 PM) New Year's Resolutions? Hmm...not really thought about it...let's see...since it'll be 2010, I'll go for 10 resolutions, starting with...

*snip

3) fly to New Zealand and say what needs to be said to a certain person there. Long story, don't ask.

*snip
I just asked, Im in New Zealand, I could say it FOR you XD

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As far as games go, I think I will try and complete some of the many games I started and never finished...... Starting with my Nintendo 64, then Gamecube, DS and 360... that should take me to 2011 at least...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Build me a better Mafia... Will only take a couple of min and will cost you nothing...
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=199676

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1-stop cracking my nuckles
2-get a girl friend (won't happen soon)
3 get a glue ribbon here on the temp
4 get a job

these are very improble to happen.