Hacking 2 new acekard 2.1 problems

shureu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought 2 new acekard 2.1's. I have checked out both with the counterfeit codes on the back and they both are legit and i even examined the inside and they seemed legit there as well.

The problem is 1 of them is going to the ds menu and where the acekard logo is supposed to be there is just a white box that when selected it just goes to two white screens. The other just says that there is no ds card is inserted.

I have tried both with the paper trick as well as using an sd card with akaio in both.

Here is a pic of it sorry about the crappy quality i dont have a great camera at the moment. If its any help i have a ezflash in gba slot and also have another acekard 2i that works if it can help me in any way.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/San.../110926_003.jpg

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Try reflashing both of them with the latest boot strap updater (found on acekard team's website)

You should be able to load the .nds updater file on your working ak2i. Once loaded it gives you an option to switch carts (without turning the power off). Eject your ak2i and insert the broken one. Wait until the process is done and do the same for the other one.

EDIT: I don't know if it works on ak 2.1, but it's already inoperable, so I guess there's no risk.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
shureu said:
All that I am getting after inserting the 2 acekard 2.1's is the response card error, try re-insert it.
I guess the updater doesn't work on ak 2.1s. There's really nothing else to suggest but to contact the place you bought it off of.

shureu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your help. I have contacted the reseller and asked about a replacement. Does anyone else have any idea possibly before i send these back?

Alex Salto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they didnt release the DSi/3DS update patch for ackeard 2.1, you can not use it.,just return them and exchange them to AK2i.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE