Hardware 2 GC games don't work

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've got around 10 PAL GC games working perfectly on my Wii, but I got 2 NTSC GC games that I can't get to work.
How can I get them to work?

I have a PAL Wii with 3.2E and a D2Pro.
I'm using the MultiGameISOCreator program, and I set their regions to PAL, but it still won't work!

Any help/tips?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought GC backup games doesn't work for Wii unless you know the name of software that allow you to play GC backup games just the same as Wiigator allows Wii backup games to be playable. Please correct me, thanks.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
RockmanForte said:
I thought GC backup games doesn't work for Wii unless you know the program that allow just the same as Wiigator allows Wii backup games to be playable. Please correct me, thanks.

I have a chip, so yes they do work.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
install starfall i have 3.2E and have some real GC games which are foreign and never used to work now they do!

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
gratefulbuddy said:
Satangel said:
I've read that when you install region free GC games with Starfall, all the GC games don't work anymore!

True, it happened for me with d2pro.

Any games that ever caused me trouble with Multi-game ISO Creator were solved by reburning.

So basically if I burn THPS 4 and Mario Kart DD on a DVD (together, thanks to Multi-game ISO creator), it should work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.