Hacking 2 ext harddrives for usb loader

dlxowhd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it gonna be possible for future revisions?
since wii has 2 usb ports, maybe it can handle 2 ext hd's.. altho there might not be enough power?
i have 320gb one and it's already full.
would be nice to have 2... if i can buy 1TB one in the future, 2 drives will probably cover all my needs.

h_2_o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are enough good games for the wii to fill up 320 gb?

seriously is it really that difficult to just power down and swap hd's? oh yeah and are there enough good games to fill up 320gb?

dlxowhd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, each is about 2GB average.
i already got 320GB... hoping to get 1TB one in the future if it can support 2 hard drives.

dlxowhd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my 320GB is full with 137 games.
i got more games.. and of course, games that will come out in the future, so i need the 2nd drive.

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
usb loader 10. & 1.1 can only support upto either its 500 or 650 gigs so if your h/d is any bigger it won't show that extra space!

QUOTE said:
since wii has 2 usb ports, maybe it can handle 2 ext hd's.. altho there might not be enough power?

The h/d i use comes in an enclosure with its own power supply, so no problems for the wii's power

QUOTEyeah, each is about 2GB average.

I mamaged to get 3 games (wii fit/rig racer/??????) on a 2 gig sd card with 0.38gigs left to spare , but true some of the better games (sonic and the black knight) and other good large games that take up a lot of room, petzzz/dogzzz and 90% of the other shouvle ware take up little room.

paul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1