Hacking 2.0.12595.0 BETA Kinect Dash

MrVeink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm looking for 2.0.12595.0 BETA Kinect Dash but can't find it. Does anyone have it? Or is it even allowed to share BETA stuff in here?

Thanks

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You're free to link dashboard updates here.
They where distributed as downloadable zip files that one had to extract and put on a USB or burn to a CD.

I personally don't have that update in particular but you could try and google for the 360 updates.
I know there's a website that lists a enormous amount of firmware updates but can't remember the name.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might be able to download it with xebuild gui or jrunner. I'm not sure if they can only download the latest or not. it will be listed under avatar update:
upload_2020-9-13_7-26-42.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that's a pretty damn old dash btw. check this out. and, this is only when I started backing nands up:

upload_2020-9-13_7-39-39.png

MrVeink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't really understand how xeBuild GUI works and I can't find any download place in J-Runner. The only thing I can download via xeBuild GUI is 17559 but I can't see a button to add others.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it may be too old. xebuild may have be the only thing available. I dunno where to find them other than that or microsoft's website. there may be a brew type website for xbox stuff that I'm not aware of, but that's just wishful thinking.

MrVeink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Any chance that you could give all of those in a zip (or other packed format) so they are backed up?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, the nand contains my kv with all of my keys.

just grab the su file from a software update. I think they may only be from recent updates, but that's what's modified for jtag/rgh. it's only that file I believe as it's like the core os of the ps3.

upload_2020-9-13_9-36-16.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended