1852 - Garfield The Search For Pooky (E)

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1852 - Garfield The Search For Pooky
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:PasswordROM Size:128MbitPublisher:Interactive VisionRegion:EuropeROM Serial:AGB-BGOP-EURLanguage(s):English, Français, Deutsch And Italiano View NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes! Garfield deserves so much more love, he's so overlooked in this era of that stupid yellow sponge, and other cartoon characters that I wish we could all forget about.
wink.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What the crap? Is the window on the ground? Is he on the window or in front of it? Why the crap is the window in the middle of the floor?

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yeah, check the bottom of the bookshelf there are drawers there, like demonstar said above Garfield is stepping on the windowsill

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Here's something not many of you know: Davis has directly paced Garfield's merchandising in a cunning fashion, to make him popular enough that people know and enjoy him, but not so popular that it would collapse under his own weight. In other words, he deliberately makes everything worse than it can be, just so it can go on for an extended period of time.

Job security, comic-strip style.

And I'm with a majority of people here. It's not too great (I actually enjoyed the old animated series and specials that Lorenzo Music voiced far more than the strips), but it's passable, and it blows most of today's American animation/comics out of the water.

The best comic strip of all time, though, will always be Calvin and Hobbes.

-Tempest out.-

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But look where the bottom of the windowsill is and draw a line over to the left. Compare that to where the bottom of the wall starts and you see that the window isn't actually on the wall, but in the middle of the room!

Calvin And Hobbes forever!

Yukiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
redwine.reset.at
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, I think that wooden part that people are mistaking to be the floor is actually part of the wall. I've seen that type of wall before, so that might be it. XD

Though I must say, the perspective on Garfield and the curtain is somewhat awkward.
blink.gif

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh! It's Wayne's Coating or however you spell it. My house has that. Okay, it makes since now. The floor isn't even shown in that screenshot. But why the window is cutting into the Wayne's Coating, that's just poor architechual design.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you think that the "floor" seen in the picture could be just part of the wall, and the real floor should be a simple line on the ground (full 2d perspective instead of isometric/semi-3d)?
I think that may be it, even without downloading/playing, just because if you look at the jail and bookshelf, they seem to go way above the bottom of the screen, consequently ending on a entirely and simple 2d-like ground.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo