1828 - Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (U)

Fusion Master

WOW Addict :0
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ahh... What a lovely site to return to. My first purchase as a teen. I'm about to play so I'll take me leave
tongue.gif

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Normally hate card based games, but I think the card aspect of this game was handled very well. nice battle system. It's fun, but you stuill have to plan a little.

I like to set up my deck so that I have a 0 card, then higher cards after, so I can break my hard opponent (like a boss)'s cards then he can't break mine. Seems to work.

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Normally hate card based games, but I think the card aspect of this game was handled very well. nice battle system. It's fun, but you stuill have to plan a little.

I like to set up my deck so that I have a 0 card, then higher cards after, so I can break my hard opponent (like a boss)'s cards then he can't break mine. Seems to work.
I set mine up in numerical order starting with the keyblades (0's at the end
tongue.gif
) then I do attacking magic, then healing, then potions... Takes a lot of work but it's fun getting stronger and stronger, finishing them off with magic, healing, getting cards back, then getting the whole deck back
happy.gif

...and a trick to getting full life and many moogle points is breaking the barrel/jumping on those tents, boxes, etc (Changes in each stage) and then leaving the room. After that get all the points/life in that room and go back o the previous
biggrin.gif
(Yeah, it's kinda pathetic how easy it is to get full life
laugh.gif
)

Aziere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My deck at endgame worked really well.
0,9,9,9,9,0,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,0,7,7,7,7,7,0,healing,cloud,cloud,cloud,0,healing,0 | enemycards: Riku, Vexen, Axel, Marluxia, Jafar
All non-premium ofcourse. The 0's are spread out so it dont have to go through my whole deck to get to them.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aargh, in my opinion, this game does not live up to the Kingdom Hearts name. Sure, I haven't played through the original completely yet, but I have played a fair amount and to anyone who has played or finished the original will find that this game is simply the same, with a *bit* of a new storyline, but the same worlds and a card system *slapped* in. What a disappointment.

THeLL

Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeh, I only got a 128 mbit card!!!! And I find playing on an emulator a crap experience, so I never will enjoy the delights of this game (except of course when I buy it - ehem)
me to
frown.gif
but i hated the game on the ps2 so maybe this isn't such a prob for me ....
wink.gif

Btw. U can upload things to your psp the same like usb sticks.. doesn't that make it very easy to put a psp rom/iso on it?

Dogg Thang

Roobarb Rocks
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man, I'm not liking the negative feedback here. I adored the PS2 game and when I popped in CoM on my flashcart and turned it on, heard the music and I thought "nope, I should do this properly" and I turned it off, ordered a copy online and decided to play it over Xmas when I'll have the time to truly soak it up (which is what I had done for PS2 KH).

Hope I'm not disappointed now!

Dogg.

S

shabu

can someone help a girl out. i tried that pogo program on my win 98 but no luck keep getting errors. my son is really wanting to play this any advise please advise
[email protected]

S

shabu

ok tried that. i get the pogo screen on my gba but it will not allow me to boot this up for him. thanks for helping a dumb woman out

S

shabu

i try to play it and it says when selected invalid file type. i put the .zip file in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu